What's new

v5.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally best patch ever
*slow clap*

@Think Would u mind explaining this a bit to me
  • Raised the average chance of obtaining a Legendary stone from a Rough stone.
also
Dragon Soul Stones no longer replicate infinitely (visual bug). Sorry!
May the dream rest in peace.

Last edited:
well this update is much better, at least high levels can farm alchemy again... But still we need more places to farm, then just 1 place ( yes, i read that you guys are working for next update).

BUT xD I always have something to say

"Changing channel and killing the same person again won't work anymore." <--- This is gonna be bad unless you guys actually decreased the amount of people we need to kill. I have my pet done so I actually do not care much but this is one of the most frustrating things..

But the rest of the update very nice, specially the scrolls xD

I just love the update regarding same coordinates scrolls! I always make 30 scrolls for map2 general store to sell my loot from metins and i hate that i had to click on every scroll and stack it up. Thanks a lot for this! <3

Think

Lead Developer
Staff member
Ah! Sorry for the slight delay, we're still recovering lost friends, it's taking a bit more than expected. Shouldn't last too long more. You can go patching meanwhile!

Think

Lead Developer
Staff member
Ah I forgot, what does this exactly mean :
  • Raised the average chance of obtaining a Legendary stone from a Rough stone.
Higher chance of getting a legendary, but the change is spread across all stages (some stages are slightly harder and some slightly easier, all to even out to essentially higher chance of getting a Legendary, specially on the to-Legendary upgrade itself, which was maybe too low for how easy the rest was).

Status
Not open for further replies.