Valentine's Day 2019 Discussion Thread | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Valentine's Day 2019 Discussion Thread

I proposed to PACI in game some time ago that it'll be great to have those specific costumes for valentine's...and there they are! xD Don't know if the team had planned this in advance, but I think we can all agree that those really have a valentinish vibe in them :eyes:
The event is nice, even for newcomers! And now let's be real, even if we have to do the same thing as last year, we can't deny that those arrows were fun :imp:

I apologize in advance for any quirky jokes made, even though I'm not really sorry either.
I was dying over the first joke you made:

"...wouldn't it be funny if I used the same event post as last year? CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CT~gets thwapped by a coworker~ ... "

To defeat the enemies, you gotta have self-irony. Good job on the jokes, let's hope the same thing goes along with the event :D

Hei, we have no right to complain about the event being the same as last year, have you actually saw how many updates came out today? The staff worked their asses to provide us those updates, so I'm thankful that we have an event at all :skull:
Plus, we have new costumes (which are looking great!) and we have the chance to collect some boxes
:eyes:

Hei, we have no right to complain about the event being the same as last year, have you actually saw how many updates came out today? The staff worked their asses to provide us those updates, so I'm thankful that we have an event at all :skull:
Plus, we have new costumes (which are looking great!) and we have the chance to collect some boxes
:eyes:
literally, the team could just put a costume into the Fishing event, and you would be happy xD:heart: As long there is a costume, Gift will be happy :joy:

but yes, I agree. The team had a lot work the couple of months/days, so it's totally fair, the event is like last year, but with a boost to the boxes :P

literally, the team could just put a costume into the Fishing event, and you would be happy xD:heart: As long there is a costume, Gift will be happy :joy:

but yes, I agree. The team had a lot work the couple of months/days, so it's totally fair, the event is like last year, but with a boost to the boxes :P
Hei, don't blame me! :joy: As long as something new appears into the game (and it doesn't really affect the gameplay in any negative way) I'm more than happy to embrace it! And let's be honest to ourselves, this event can bring you some good money (even as a newcome) if you're lucky enough to get some good stuff from the boxes :eyes:

What about the costumes >.> none in the item mall this year?
I've been told that one costume set will be in Item Shop, so, considering the fact that I saw one or two red knight armours, which obviously can be obtained through Valentines Boxes, it means that we should have the white knight armour available in the mall today :neutral: