Accepted - Vitality stone (time remaining) & more | WoM2 Forum

Accepted Vitality stone (time remaining) & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boghy8

Board Star
Hei,
i hate when i use a vitality stone and i can't see how much time left.
Can you make an icon with a time on the top-left corner of the screen? As for liquids and other "pushes".

Also, i would like to have the chance to use an higher vitality stone, when i have one (lower) activated.
For e.g. if i have a vitality stone with 6 energy, i would like to use one with 15 (ofc the time should be reseted, as i'm using a new one) ---> Same concept as Green Pot

TheGift

Board Star
Hei,
i hate when i use a vitality stone and i can't see how much time left.
Can you make an icon with a time on the top-left corner of the screen? As for liquids and other "pushes".

Also, i would like to have the chance to use an higher vitality stone, when i have one (lower) activated.
For e.g. if i have a vitality stone with 6 energy, i would like to use one with 15 (ofc the time should be reseted, as i'm using a new one) ---> Same concept as Green Pot
Or simply they can show the time left in the bottom left corner, that small bar over the rotating coin is for vitality stones anyway xD

Ellie

Or simply they can show the time left in the bottom left corner, that small bar over the rotating coin is for vitality stones anyway xD
Yea, something there glows up when you activate a Vita Stone - they could make that run out as time passes (in a visual manner) or simply display a timer when you mouse over it.

+ I think that every buff/push you use should come with a timer - regardless if it's a green or purple potion, or whatnot liquid or buff. ATM mousing over buffs displays a timer only for a limited number - like mage buffs come with no timer etc.

+1

Boghy8

Board Star
Yeah sure, i was thinking it's better to add the timer in the top/left corner, instead of that circle.
The important thing is to change it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.