What's new

Warehouse

Sero

Hey as someone who has no problem to buy the coming warehouse from Itemshop i pleasure you stop making so so bad decision you dont think on people who are on vacation or maybe the next 3 days not online that their items got lost?
Just implent that the warehouse got always 5 sites it not against your concept and their are much other ways you could make easy money from itemshop.
Stop playing again your com

Toxic

It is indeed just a big big biiiiiiiiiiiiig opportunity to create more distaste in their playerbase and it's a huge bug and list of lost items incoming.
And the IM expansion isn't even in the IM yet (or I'm f*cking blind and I can't find it)

Sero

It is indeed just a big big biiiiiiiiiiiiig opportunity to create more distaste in their playerbase and it's a huge bug and list of lost items incoming.
And the IM expansion isn't even in the IM yet (or I'm f*cking blind and I can't find it)
No it isn‘t they will add in the maintenance but i got hope that they overthink this

Garou

Hm... I agree on this one.
It would cause a lot of complications, maybe best choice would be to just leave things as they are, with 5-pages storekeeper.

yanone

Can t they just leave it like this and if you buy that thing extend to 7 or 8 ffs, and vote this things staff, you can t let a player have some things and then remove them out of nowhere exactly like the war berserker, do a vote on discord with different solutions

Chrizz

i think 3 pages ore okay, but make the extension ingame tradable, so that you can buy it with ingame yang from other players

ThePlayer

Why every announcement/patch notes they make just feels like it kills the hype and fun? Or am I the only one feeling like it? 🥲

LIschu

It’s going to be a disaster if you decide to take those 2 pages now, you can’t make all those people aware of it at this point. In my opinion it has to stay with 5 pages now for good to avoid such an unnecessary drama…

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

just came by to say that the team is well aware of these issues that this move can cause. I am sure they will come up with a good solution for this so no one will end up loosing his items. Stay tuned!

Regards.