What's new

Warrior or Sura for 75+?

bachus

What do you suggest to play for end game, warrior or sura level 75+? Considering solo farming and solo bosses too.

Toxic

Every warrior's gonna tell you warrior, every sura is going to tell you sura XD
They both have pros and cons, it all boils down to your own playstyle and how much time you have to invest in this server.
Warrior is good damage, but annoying to tank - you'll have to invest in good eq and alchemy
Sura is super tanky, but lacks damage; most sura farmers i saw 90+ use both dragon and light shamans to buff them and some attack bosses with at least one shaman besides the sura. (you'll also have to invest in good eq and alchemy, but you'll level up an additional shaman instead of just a buffer)

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
What do you suggest to play for end game, warrior or sura level 75+? Considering solo farming and solo bosses too.

I think the answer depends on the way you want to farm, so you may need to give some more details. For example, most of the players would say warrior for metin farming in general. But if you have played the old WoM, you would probably remember how OP was sura in Deungsan Peaks (hope I'm not spelling it wrong) while warrior had a very hard time surviving. Or most players would say that warrior was the best in Meley/Razador, but magic classes like sura and shaman were the Nemere breakers. I cannot tell you if we will have those exact maps again, but I can say that every class can be useful in a specific map and at a specific way to farm.