What's new

What happens if you change kingdom?

Prasinka

Hi all,

I have never switched kingdoms in Metin2 and I was wondering what changes, besides the kingdom obviously lol.

If I am married and I move both spouses do I have to remarry? If I move just one what happens with the marriage?
If I mastered both language skills would my current be transformed to M1 when I move or do I have to learn it again?
Anything else I am missing?

D

Deleted member 808

We're patiently waiting for you.

Meanwhile, please note that you will have to divorce first in order to be able to change kingdom. As such, you will have to remarry.

Other than this, there's nothing else that comes to mind regarding kingdom change. The language skills might adapt accordingly, but I'm not sure.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I have never switched kingdoms in Metin2 and I was wondering what changes, besides the kingdom obviously lol.

If I am married and I move both spouses do I have to remarry? If I move just one what happens with the marriage?
If I mastered both language skills would my current be transformed to M1 when I move or do I have to learn it again?
Anything else I am missing?
Hello,

exactly as Tetsugakumono said you will have to divorce first ,then change your kingdom and remarry afterwards. Make sure you or your buff are close enough in levels so you dont have to level up to remarry. About language skills, you will probably have to learn your "old" kingdom's language since it was not your skill, it was just a norm because you were a citizen of it and you simply understood your kingdom's language.

Regards.