What to do next? | WoM2 Forum

What to do next?

Zyzuuu

I have 2 empty accounts: 1 lv 105 BM Sura and 1 lv 96 war.I'm sick of low level gameplay so i have to choose which project to go on with.Should i equip the sura for nemere,or level up to 105 and equip the war for meley,Which option is cheaper?Which run is more productive?I already know what items i need for nemere,but i have no ideea what items should i buy for meley war and i need to know.And maybe how expensive the items might be?

koci01

Meley is cheaper and u sell boxes easy, nemere wants some investment to make it worthy and also u have to upgrade items to +9 cus materials dont sell

Boghy8

Board Star

Zyzuuu

Ty,it is helpful but maybe somone could give me some more accurate details,about exatly which neck brace etc i need,with which bonuses

Boghy8

Board Star
Ty,it is helpful but maybe somone could give me some more accurate details,about exatly which neck brace etc i need,with which bonuses
As a warrior I would go with :

- Rune sword +9 pierce+stun+crit (if possible) or Enigmatic sword +7 at lvl110
- Glaciale Helmet +7 at least 15% magic 10/15% fire
- Aqua Armour +9 hp+fire(10/15)+abs hp (if possible)
- Souls Belt +9
- Quilin Shoes +9 or Glacial Boots +9 hp+crit+stun
- Three Emperor Shield +7 at least stun+block(at least 6% I would say, even tho someone do not have block on shield)
- Glacial Bracelet +7 at least (slot it if you need more res skill) hp+15%magic + %fire if possible
- Sce/Ice Earrings +9 no bonus in particular
- Glacial neck +7 at least (slot it if you need more res skill) hp + pierce + stun(if possible) + crit (go for stun instead of crit eventually) or Peak neck +7 at lvl110
- Ruby cl1/cl3avg+att or avg+pierce
- Diamond cl1 res skill
- Garnet cl1 magic resistance
- Grey/Green liquid 10/12%+
- Dragon Necklace (for metins) + Dragon Bracelet (for yidals)

I think it's all.
If you can't kill the yidals bcs u lack damage, go for a cl3 ruby, put some ores in your earrings, use tiger earrings, blue liquids, pet from IS, ring of will power.
Or get another attacker and use it only for Yidals.

Note:

-If you can't kill the yidals bcs u lack damage, go for a cl3 ruby, put some ores in your earrings, use tiger earrings, blue liquids, pet from IS, ring of will power.
You don't need to use all I wrote above(for yidals), because it depends on your damage. So do not buy all at once, just try step by step
- Remember for Yidals you need %darkness res. So either you have like 15/20 on your meley equipment either you buy 2 pieces with % res darkness and you should be fine.
- Use Chinese Fire Cracker if you can't tank the golems (big ones)

I'll write more things if they come to my mind xD

Last edited:

atpro151

As a warrior I would go with :

- Rune sword +9 pierce+stun+crit (if possible) or Enigmatic sword +7 at lvl110
- Glaciale Helmet +7 at least 15% magic 10/15% fire
- Aqua Armour +9 hp+fire(10/15)+abs hp (if possible)
- Souls Belt +9
- Quilin Shoes +9 or Glacial Boots +9 hp+crit+stun
- Three Emperor Shield +7 at least stun+block(at least 6% I would say, even tho someone do not have block on shield)
- Glacial Bracelet +7 at least (slot it if you need more res skill) hp+15%magic + %fire if possible
- Sce/Ice Earrings +9 no bonus in particular
- Glacial neck +7 at least /slot it if you need more res skill) hp + pierce + stun(if possible) + crit (go for stun instead of crit eventually) or Peak neck +7 at lvl110
- Ruby cl1/cl3avg+att or avg+pierce
- Diamond cl1 res skill
- Garnet cl1 magic resistance
- Grey/Green liquid 10/12%+
- Dragon Necklace (for metins) + Dragon Bracelet (for yidals)

I think it's all.
If you can't kill the yidals bcs u lack damage, go for a cl3 ruby, put some ores in your earrings, use tiger earrings, blue liquids, pet from IS, ring of will power.

Note:

-If you can't kill the yidals bcs u lack damage, go for a cl3 ruby, put some ores in your earrings, use tiger earrings, blue liquids, pet from IS, ring of will power.
You don't need to use all I wrote above(for yidals), because it depends on your damage. So do not buy all at once, just try step by step
- Remember for Yidals you need %darkness res. So either you have like 15/20 on your meley equipment either you buy 2 pieces with % res darkness and you should be fine.
- Use Chinese Fire Cracker if you can't tank the golems (big ones)

I'll write more things if they come to my mind xD
Really helpful,i will put the things moving today

GeniPolizei

U only Need aqua+9 15 Darkness/ Fire
ice Helmet of Force +7 15 Magic / Dark or Fire
And cl4 Diamond Double Skill and cl4 Onyx
Bracelet u can take Silver Bracelet 15magic/ 10-15 Fire and darkness
Quillin +9
Heaven Tear of glacial necklace
And Green and grey liquids
*dragon necklace and Dragon Bracelet (15%physical skill res)

Boghy8

Board Star
And cl4 Diamond Double Skill and cl4 Onyx
Just wondering, why diamond with double skill? Who use skills there?

P.s. Good hint with the Onyx, for extra block, even tho I still prefer a 3 emperor shield with stun+10/15block.

Last edited:

Boghy8

Board Star
So a diamond would be useless?Anyways,i will try to use some cl1 jade cuz is 2kpv+ and onyx for the block
A diamond it's USEFULL, because you need %res skill, and a cl1 it gives you 5%. For like 100/150kk. That's so cheap and so good. Ofc you need to refill it after 8h, but this is up to you.
If you're worried about spending too much on refilling your alchemy, then put on the 2nd page a cl1 garnet + cl1 diamond for meley.
Anyway, with one run you can make 360/370kk, cut the 50kk for the key. That's mean around 300kk. Since you can do 2 run every 24h, it's gonna be 600kk daily. I'm pretty sure you can afford refilling some alchemy from time to time :D

Zyzuuu

On diamond,besides %res skill,is magical defence efective?I will struggle to fin res+def if the magic defense is also worth

Boghy8

Board Star
On diamond,besides %res skill,is magical defence efective?I will struggle to fin res+def if the magic defense is also worth
I don't know about this, but I think it's not gonna make much difference tbh.
But wait for a reply from someone who maybe knows something about the magical defense.

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member
Having in mind that a diamond with res + def is not quite expensive (you can find them even for crap prices), I suggest you to buy one.
Magical Defence is effective, for example against Eggs.

Zyzuuu

Well thank you for all the guidance and advices but i need your help again.Curently im looking to buy in aquatic armour but there are 2 options.Both look fine to me but i want to go for the best
1:1.5kpv 10fire 15darkness 10absortion
2:2kpv 10fire 15darkness and no absortion
Me,i think the first one is better but i got here with all your help and want to ask for it again.
Also boghy,buying accesories i kinda didnt got stun chance on nothing.Do you think it will be a problem?

Obelisk55

I personally went for peak's necklace, was a lot cheaper to me, but that glacial neck is very good. Take the first armour if you can, the absorbtion helps a lot. If you don't have stun chance on your weapon, you can try to use fire crackers.
Edit: Didn't see all of those pictures, my bad. I can do it no problem and u have better items than me, you are good to go!

Crackmen

Board Legend
Well thank you for all the guidance and advices but i need your help again.Curently im looking to buy in aquatic armour but there are 2 options.Both look fine to me but i want to go for the best
1:1.5kpv 10fire 15darkness 10absortion
2:2kpv 10fire 15darkness and no absortion
Me,i think the first one is better but i got here with all your help and want to ask for it again.
Also boghy,buying accesories i kinda didnt got stun chance on nothing.Do you think it will be a problem?

just by logic, i will never understand metin players brain ( saw this in many servers )
its so obvious in my eyes that i would give a fu ck about 500 more hp, and prefer ofc 10% hp absorb
i even would take the first armour if it had only 1k hp, if you die in a run, havking 1k hp more, doesnt safe you in most cases

people be wasting 500kk yang more on a necklace 2k hp 10 crit, while 1,5k hp 10 crit is 500kk less price, and the difference is not even feelable at pvm

i hope you got your answer