Why not leveling up the pet while evolved? | WoM2 Forum

Why not leveling up the pet while evolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyetta

Yes, yes, I know: "git gud", I hear you guys...
But why not? really? It's a long way and a waste of time just to go to sd3 just to level up the pet, time you lose for farming other stuff. And it won't kill pet leveling services.
"It doesn't take that long", ye, it doesn't and you took longer, I know, but tell me again: why not?

koci01

maybe a few months later u guys will ask to buy the pet directly maxed out and usable since lvl1

Lyetta

Guys, I'm not asking for an essay, I want arguments. OTHER ARGUMENTS THAN "it's a bad idea, it's stupid"
maybe a few months later u guys will ask to buy the pet directly maxed out and usable since lvl1
Nope, I gladly spended my money buying red cheheom souls and farming until lvl 50, but pet timings aren't adapted to the character progressions, YOU CAN HAVE P SKILLS BEFORE REACHING LEVEL 90 OF PET. THAT IS STUPID. You can have bio quicker, you can reach level 105 quicker than getting the pet 100, it's told in the thread as well.
If you are going to compete with level 55 with full pets, alright, some people will be tryhards, but I prefer progression over going full bananas whelp to a god mode.
I don't know why you are so fixed on "it's ok how it is, vanilla" just because you don't want others to have it less annoying than you had it.
Also, what difference could it make to you if the char with the level 50 pet just evolved can gain exp, if you already took the time to level it up and you will still ks the metins of the one with the weaker pet?

Last edited:

Haibike

because pet gives huge boost, even on 50 lvl it's 175 av and a lot of movement speed. You want use that stats and also be able to level up pet further, without any punish? It would be too op in my opinion, unless you will get some punish for early evolving (for example lower exp on evolved pet, or special exp ring). On the other hand ask yourself if it's worth to spend all that hours to gain some av, and kill metins few secs faster, no one force you to exp pet till 100 level.

Goni

if the SGM rejected this suggestion in the same month, then you know it will be rejected again.

IDemonI

Board Star
Imo it would be KINDA good if you could lvl it to 95, evolve and exp it while its evolved, bcs u would save some time BUT you would eventually lv it to 100 so its pointless

koci01

Wtf are u talking about, i made my buffers pet from scratch to 95 lvl while i lvled her from 90 to 100 and i didnt even use pet exp rings

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.