WoM2: Odyssey - Discussion Thread | Page 11 | WoM2 Forum

WoM2: Odyssey - Discussion Thread

donnoob

Yeah team should give legendary alchemy in apprentice 40lvl chest... and 1k changers + on level 70 :( server is to haaard :(

noiser

yes but what is the chance to upgrade a legendary from antique? i swear i did the up more than 20 times and everytie failed

Freaky

Between low chars and the absurdity of red forest there is simply no reason to ever do Azrael, beran, 90 map or anything other than red forest really.
Not to mention to do any of those you need a stupendous amount of switchers to then be less efficient, this really needs a hotfix and it needs it bad

Crackmen

Board Legend
Between low chars and the absurdity of red forest there is simply no reason to ever do Azrael, beran, 90 map or anything other than red forest really.
Not to mention to do any of those you need a stupendous amount of switchers to then be less efficient, this really needs a hotfix and it needs it bad

i bet claw of aquadragon will be a lot worth

Unchristed

If u are trying to farm DD still with ee ofc it wont be worth, so here comes the pointless azra for that sce :D