WoM2: Odyssey - Merge Conditions | Page 3 | WoM2 Forum

WoM2: Odyssey - Merge Conditions

asmir44

hey
i understand that i will need 60lv on accaount so the acc will be merged but will be the skills items yin and other stuff be merged too ?
another question i got what if someone has same name like mine on aurora? and will i have chance to change it before the merge or i just dont need too
server will just mine automaticly ? random nick ? and what if i dont dont get on time to change my character name but the merge already begun ?

IDemonI

Board Star
hey
i understand that i will need 60lv on accaount so the acc will be merged but will be the skills items yin and other stuff be merged too ?
another question i got what if someone has same name like mine on aurora? and will i have chance to change it before the merge or i just dont need too
server will just mine automaticly ? random nick ? and what if i dont dont get on time to change my character name but the merge already begun ?
1. Yes
2. U will change ur name after the merge, right when entering on aurora i think. So there is no need to but name change scroll or so

6Mec9

Unmerged characters in Aurora will be completely erased. This means, any nickname that wasn't previously available, will be set free again on the merge day.
And that means if someone is not going to change its name in the first day after the merge, those chars will be deleted, right?

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
And that means if someone is not going to change its name in the first day after the merge, those chars will be deleted, right?
It refers to older unmerged accounts from previous servers and their character names being freed so you will have a larger selection of names.

Zekar

Say goodbye to it, unless you make another char to recover it, and level it up to get it.
I mean, I lose an account because of the srv, I put books in it ... and I don't get help? I better say goodbye to the server .. I also put 50 euros ...

PACI

Developer
What you should have done instead is contact the Game Masters ingame to check on your situation. In case you didn't, do it.

Prebac

Sorry I have one question if you can just tell me when exactly the servers connect and what are the conditions for connecting?

Hellenika

I have one question... In Aurora i have one accaunt permabannated with the same id and password of my accaunt of odissey... Day 14 i can go in aurora with my main lv 60 on odissey or i cant because i have permanent ban in aurora?

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
I have one question... In Aurora i have one accaunt permabannated with the same id and password of my accaunt of odissey... Day 14 i can go in aurora with my main lv 60 on odissey or i cant because i have permanent ban in aurora?
This question was already replied to in this thread, please read the entire discussion.

The odyssey account must not be banned, if its not then it will be merged regardless of the ban on aurora.