World Cup 2018 Event | WoM2 Aurora Forum

World Cup 2018 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think

Ex Lead Developer

Already excited about this year's World Cup? So are the emperors!

From the 16th of June (20:00 CEST) to the 16th of July, Yang-Shin will have some elimination quests for you, to make sure that all the emperor's guests that are coming to the event have a pleasant stay. All the tasks will have a time limit, and it will only be possible to do one quest per day. If you succeed, the reward will be in Medals of Camaraderie, which you will be able to exchange for prizes at Yang-Shin himself for things like Green / Lilac / regular Bonus Changers, among many others. If you fail, you will be able to take on a new quest to contribute to the empire.

By the time the quarter-final brackets of the World Cup start, (i.e July 6th), Footballs will sometimes appear after killing monsters. Killing the footballs will yield juicy rewards!

We hope you enjoy the event!
The WoM Team

lisberg

This event is so damn trash for low lvl. I took my quest as a lvl 42, where I should kill 180 claw spiders. After 25 mins of killing useless mobs, I got 15 medals..... That's like 2-3kk. Atleast I can watch the games instead of playing, because this shiit is utterly useless for my lvl.

Lexus47

Board Legend
This event is so damn trash for low lvl. I took my quest as a lvl 42, where I should kill 180 claw spiders. After 25 mins of killing useless mobs, I got 15 medals..... That's like 2-3kk. Atleast I can watch the games instead of playing, because this shiit is utterly useless for my lvl.
If that helps... for higher level it's not great either :P This event is just a little addition to your regular farming, a small bonus I'd say. It lasts whole month so drop can't be great, though. The only thing that is itching me, is that amount of medals required to get a prize are completely imbalanced.
Like 267 medals for Wise Man's Memo (15kk) and 33 medals for Bonus Changer (6kk).

lisberg

If that helps... for higher level it's not great either :P This event is just a little addition to your regular farming, a small bonus I'd say. It lasts whole month so drop can't be great, though.
It would've have been fair, if it was sd2 mobs or dt mobs I should kill, but it's just random mobs. That isn't an addition to regular farming since nobody farms dessert (atleast it isn't profitable compared to shards etc), and drop should be better even though it's a month, since you can only do it once per day.

Lexus47

Board Legend
It would've have been fair, if it was sd2 mobs or dt mobs I should kill, but it's just random mobs. That isn't an addition to regular farming since nobody farms dessert (atleast it isn't profitable compared to shards etc), and drop should be better even though it's a month, since you can only do it once per day.
I meant that the profit coming from event can't be the core of your income, just an addition. But I get your point. I also understand that 2-3kk reward can't be called satisfactory...

cRevange

On my level it was good... I had to kill 300 Orc Soliders, which was quite easy to manage in 10-15 minutes and I got 150 medals for doing that... That means 8 Blessing marbles which are worth 40k+, even when you sell them fast.

Maybe the rewards are not perfectly balanced, but I really like that it‘s possible to get IS Stuff you often need like Red-Dragon blessings or blessing marbles, which are way too overpriced on the market.

If that helps... for higher level it's not great either :P This event is just a little addition to your regular farming, a small bonus I'd say. It lasts whole month so drop can't be great, though. The only thing that is itching me, is that amount of medals required to get a prize are completely imbalanced.
Like 267 medals for Wise Man's Memo (15kk) and 33 medals for Bonus Changer (6kk).
Instead of Wise Memo, it would have been nice to see some time elixir M/L xD

Maybe the rewards are not perfectly balanced, but I really like that it‘s possible to get IS Stuff you often need like Red-Dragon blessings or blessing marbles, which are way too overpriced on the market.
This is the good thing about this event, hopefully, is going to decrease many items on the market. :P

Because it's much faster to make 10 lv 42 acc, then 10 lv 90 acc. Just make new chars, to farm more medals. This is event is fine. We high lvls need some better rewards since the 90 maps can be bad sometimes and map1 boss hunt is OP.

WND

Hhow lvl 35 char can get 15x Medals for killed 180 orcs / esoteric tormentors and lv 86 char 180 ice killer whale and getting 60x medals ?
Where is balance

Hhow lvl 35 char can get 15x Medals for killed 180 orcs / esoteric tormentors and lv 86 char 180 ice killer whale and getting 60x medals ?
Where is balance
Right where it should?
Higher lvl, bigger reward - simple. Since it's much easier to make a lot of lvl 35 acc, then a lot of 86 acc^^ 4 char lvl 35 = 60 medals, and depends of which mission you get, you can make it in 15 minutes. So stop complaining, when the event is just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.