What's new

worst event ever

awesxxx

From my opinion matin stones rain was the worst event ever, as everyone was killing everyone.
I didn't managed to drop not even a single bonsu changer.
55+ was only an event for 80+ players.
Horrible

Boy67the7

From my opinion matin stones rain was the worst event ever, as everyone was killing everyone.
I didn't managed to drop not even a single bonsu changer.
55+ was only an event for 80+ players.
Horrible
they should do a 75+ extra on top of that.
But for the 75+ players from some kingdoms it was impossible to get anything. 10 blues on 1 metin 20 sec for it and on to the next. As a yellow player i need some mins for a chaos metin and the army of blue comes and take everything.

Bob

I don’t think it’s a bad event, but they should spread out the spawn over the entire map, and not just one area

AlexCrX

This event was not even "metin rain" since the whole concept of the event was to get away from lag zones. Whoever came with the brilliant ideea that bunching all of the stones in one area was smart doesn't have even half a braincell. I'm looking at you, yes.. you from the staff, whoever you are you're just dumb. The client (not the individual's pc) can't handle so many mobs/effects at once. I have a fkin 3080 and my client still froze.
Laziness from the staff played a part in this event as well since they manually spawned the stones. I have one question on this matter. Why not the whole map? Why only an area that is smaller than.!. I'm not even gonna go there.

If you were thinking to solve the soul stone problem with this event I bet you don't even have an 8th grade diploma.
What a bunch of rejects.

And b4 you come to me and say: "It was their first time" and so on. They should have a test server to begin with and see the feedback there, then go with events on live.

Just for reference, I experienced the event as a lv 60 yellow. Metins destroyed?: 2 Chaos destroyed:2 . Been to both sohan and yongbi 1st and 2nd runs.
I have to admit, the last sohan round was less laggy, but in the first one the client froze for 10m to the point that I had to use task manager.
Tried to lower settings, still worthless.
Maybe if I played the game in 600x800 with a 3080 it would of worked perfectly but I didn't modify the resolution.
What do you think staff? For sure this comment is worthless to you but you are as worthless to the server at this point.

What a joke of an event.

fly

This event was not even "metin rain" since the whole concept of the event was to get away from lag zones. Whoever came with the brilliant ideea that bunching all of the stones in one area was smart doesn't have even half a braincell. I'm looking at you, yes.. you from the staff, whoever you are you're just dumb. The client (not the individual's pc) can't handle so many mobs/effects at once. I have a fkin 3080 and my client still froze.
Laziness from the staff played a part in this event as well since they manually spawned the stones. I have one question on this matter. Why not the whole map? Why only an area that is smaller than.!. I'm not even gonna go there.

If you were thinking to solve the soul stone problem with this event I bet you don't even have an 8th grade diploma.
What a bunch of rejects.

And b4 you come to me and say: "It was their first time" and so on. They should have a test server to begin with and see the feedback there, then go with events on live.

Just for reference, I experienced the event as a lv 60 yellow. Metins destroyed?: 2 Chaos destroyed:2 . Been to both sohan and yongbi 1st and 2nd runs.
I have to admit, the last sohan round was less laggy, but in the first one the client froze for 10m to the point that I had to use task manager.
Tried to lower settings, still worthless.
Maybe if I played the game in 600x800 with a 3080 it would of worked perfectly but I didn't modify the resolution.
What do you think staff? For sure this comment is worthless to you but you are as worthless to the server at this point.

What a joke of an event.
Throwing shots at the staff won't make you right, but will sure make u look like an a**hole. You guys should be thankful it was a free event instead of an empty usual day. They are just collecting data to improve for the next ones, you don't gotta be this negative. Show some respect, even if you disliked the event.
I too disliked it, but what can you do at the end of the day, let them know but not in this manner.
I, and many others understand your frustration but let's keep it human-like behaviour.

AlexCrX

Throwing shots at the staff won't make you right, but will sure make u look like an a**hole. You guys should be thankful it was a free event instead of an empty usual day. They are just collecting data to improve for the next ones, you don't gotta be this negative. Show some respect, even if you disliked the event.
I too disliked it, but what can you do at the end of the day, let them know but not in this manner.
I, and many others understand your frustration but let's keep it human-like behaviour.
"testing waters" sounds like they didn't even play any other server for more than 2 months b4 opening this one.. and if that's the case then it's a big problem. (imagine some1 that didn't drink coke at all gets the job for handling the recipe, yes.. he can stick to however it was done until now by asking around and doing research but no... he wants to innovate the recipe without testing it and sending it straight to the public).
To keep it short, what I'm trying to say is that some1 that doesn't know what it's doing it's just lazy for not doing research b4 testing it. And I'm pissed off bcs I like the server but the blockheads that run it do dumb s*** like this. If the staff were not addict players at some point then the server is doomed.

Eclipse

My friend, your way to think, if it's applied also on irl, won't let you go so far
''Show some respect''

First of all, the entire team introduced ghost nerfs without communicating them towards playerbase, the main element who allows them to earn and keep the project alive
They lied about other things also, stating X on Discord, but behind it's Y
If you ever try to say something which is the TRUTH, but ''damages'' the server's reputation, so, as a consequence, the arrival of new players, you get muted/kicked from discord (I wasn't, I just left this server before of their continue bad job)

They're literally ruining a wonderful project with a lot of potential as much as time passes and you still have some nice words towards them?

''Human-like behaviour''
By all that I said, who has not a human-like behaviour and a disrespectful behaviour? Who stated something which is true about this event, or who is literally giving 0 **** about their players who FEEDS the entire team and their project

Yes, human behaviour.

I think that you just should to use your brain before talking about ethic, human behaviour and respectful behaviour, looks like you have 0 idea what's that

Now goodbye, the truth burns and my message with 95.5% will be erased because... well, I said the truth!

Zenoheld

metin rain was a good event in old wom but there is literally infinite amount of metins in new wom i think this event was pointless lol
we should got something like boss rain