What's new

30 lvl upp rate scam again

Status
Not open for further replies.

sie777

Hello, last patch declares that easier to upp 30 weapon. Before patch i wasted 139+ blessing scrolls and have achieved maximum +8 3x times, today with 63 blessing scrolls i achieved +7 about 7x times. So from lastest patch its easier to achieve +7 but not +8 +9. Total used: 202 Blessing Scrolls for 30 weapon. Before and after patch, blessing scroll price doesnt really go up or down, so the middle is 1.35kk x 202 = 272,7kk
273kk to upp 30 lvl weapon and it ends +6.
Its not a fix just to make higher +5+6+7 and lower the +8+9, its a another scam

You think its normal?

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello,

In the latest patch, I've increased the upgrade chances for level 30 weapons. These upgrades have all been increased by the same value. I'm committed to making further adjustments if necessary, but my data shows that the number of level 30 weapons at +9 has substantially increased since the patch. If the buff hasn't had the desired impact, rest assured that I'll work on further improvements. However, since the buff was implemented just one day ago, I'll need more time to monitor the statistics.

I understand that sometimes luck doesn't go your way, and I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experiences. If you find yourself struggling to upgrade your items (perhaps luck isn't on your side), you can always explore the option of purchasing them from other players who may have had better fortune in this area.

I also want to address the tone of your previous posts. I encourage you to provide feedback and suggestions in a constructive manner. My goal is to keep you informed about what's happening in the game, and I can assure you that all changes mentioned in the patch notes are genuine and aimed at improving the gaming experience for all players. There is no conspiracy; my commitment is to create a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Happy gaming,
Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.