What's new

65+ upgrade rates + cost - round 2

sie777

This suggestion will be approved when server will have 500 players online only? :)

10% reduce in last patch? joke? my account unlucky that im struggling to make +5 my sword with spendin 20kk and failing always +4+5+3 with bless scrolls? atleast show upgrade rates in upp window to warn players about crap rates. i see everyday player decline and staff do nothing about that. 2 weeks ago at this time was 2.3k players online, now 1500 :) why?

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

sorry to hear that, so you think there should be a warning window? Exactly how much price reduction should be so it feels compensating because of the lower up chance in your opinion? Anyone else, opinions? Thank you.

Regards.

Chrizz

slightly higher upp chances like 3-5% and cost further down 10% was already made but it shuld have been 25% in my oppinion.

but some items even low level items feel just bad to upgrade, like you have 10 items from +0 upgrade to +5 but 9 fail to +6.

there are certain things where you notice, thats the point where the upgrade % drastically is reduced.

also i think players should not be punished with +3+4 Items after trying to make something +7+8+9
( yea there are items which guarantee 100% til+6 but agains thats expensive )

there should be a slow increase in hardness until +9 not hard jumps - for all items doesnt matter if low or high level

if you dont wanna make % public - yea maybe add a warning window if less than 10% or 15% succes rate will apply to this upgrade or something like that but in the end it doesnt matter you will have to upgrade sooner later anyway xD

Toxic

Idk some of the prices are ridiculous, 5kk to get a 75 weapon to +9 in the context that it will most likely fail is a bit insane. As we've all noticed once your item + fails you'll want to gamble your mental health and keep trying to upgrade it and next thing you know from +8 it's +1 🤣

It's too much, to have expensive upgrade items because some of them have really low drop rates, expensive upgrading prices and crap upgrade chance. Everyone enjoys a server where you have to work for your stuff but making it hard on all aspects is a bit unrealistic. And annoying.

I agree with Chrizz for at least a 25% price reduction, but i'd dare say for 70+ items at least 40% reduction. Like the prices we had before the 10% reduction were honestly prices I expected for chapter 2 items: beta sets. I don't even wanna know the prices to upgrade aqua armors or epic weapons 🤣

Sxx

All this is because you try to fight inflation.
This is good thinking but bad execution.
Maybe try different ways to remove money from the server other than rediculous upgrade costs.
An idea would be to add a refine cost to the dragon blessing scrolls and making it pricier to upgrade alchemy at high levels (clarity, rarity, level) while at the same time subtracting these increased costs from item upgrades.
You should try to fight inflation from GG stuff and not from +4 weapons and armours.
Try to make it cheaper for newer players and pricier for trying to make GG stuff.

fly

I wanna hear staff's comment as to why they don't display the upp chances. Why do u keep this private ? is it some random algorithm math.floor(math.random(0-100)?
Also i wonder what player would be mad if u display upp chances, who would complain ? Its just a nice QoL to add.

sebham

I think in general it makes sense, that higher equip costs more to upgrade. However at least for the current inflation the prices are way too high. For some weapons it's okay (below 70). Well Demon Blade +2 for 4.5kk is just ridiculous. Maybe make it around 500k or 1kk.

Also this affects the dt smith and guild smith as the prices are tripled.
At this point it is most of the time more expensive to upgrade items in dt as long as the Uppmaterials are not super rare.

However when I compare it to previous severs, I like that the changers are not worth 2-4kk at this point. So it should not be reverted simply to the state of the previous servers

Toxic

Keep in mind guys that at guild smiths the upgrade prices are x3 the price on map1 blacksmith and in DT it's x5 the map1 price. That's why the demon blade is 4,5kk at +2, the normal price is 1,5kk. The multiplier for guild smiths and for DT is just ridiculous

tytanu69

Hello,

There are further changes coming soon, but not only in the upgrade prices which will be progressively corrected, but in multiple sides.

Thanks for the feedback!
make the upgrade chance public so we can see, i really belive at the moment there is like 20% chance for all pluses ,
i put into a battle sword 4kkk and is +5 dispite i used everytime +5 scroll 100% be honest with us and just let us see how much is the chance:)

Boy67the7

Thats the reason i keep my grudge poison and black steel +6.

I tried it with 200kk but ye you can guess what happened.

If you are a bit unlucky its easily 3kkk+ for poison +9. (Yes only bit unlucky)

Reactions: RXD

RXD

Ehm...

I think the easiest solution for all sides would be just a "magic metal" item.

• Upgrade can fail, if it fails the + lvl will stay the same
  • This item should/could be worth on the market practically then so 20 - 50 kk each
  • Available in the itemshop and/or rare drop in high lvl boss chests.
You don't even have to reduce the upgrade prices again, everything has its fair value.

It's just that people (with money to spare) want process security, not to completely gamble their life away, so that nothing can go down from +8 to +2 again.

There are too many items in the market simply not in the +7 8 9 variant just because of this uncertainty problem.

If you want more people to reach endgame give them security. Very few people sell their +9 poison for 1kkk+ even, bc it was that hard to get it that high in the first place.

Create some extra incentives with that implementation, work around problems in synergy.

Thank you for reading.

sie777

Ehm...

I think the easiest solution for all sides would be just a "magic metal" item.

• Upgrade can fail, if it fails the + lvl will stay the same
  • This item should/could be worth on the market practically then so 20 - 50 kk each
  • Available in the itemshop and/or rare drop in high lvl boss chests.
You don't even have to reduce the upgrade prices again, everything has its fair value.

It's just that people (with money to spare) want process security, not to completely gamble their life away, so that nothing can go down from +8 to +2 again.

There are too many items in the market simply not in the +7 8 9 variant just because of this uncertainty problem.

If you want more people to reach endgame give them security. Very few people sell their +9 poison for 1kkk+ even, bc it was that hard to get it that high in the first place.

Create some extra incentives with that implementation, work around problems in synergy.

Thank you for reading.
Rare drop in boss chest? Do u even imagine the competition for them? I dont speak about players who play solo as mental or bm sura who has little chances to kill safely with polymarble. If i upgrade my 66 armor to +7 and it fails 6 times so i wasted 180kk (lets say 30kk metal price). So u offering only not failing, but cost to make item +9 will be higher than now and item price go upp too.

Bob

Doing dt even with 5 accounts now actually costs more than it brings in .. I break absolutely everything and restocking items is killing me ..

Arikel

I have also noticed the high prices, which makes the stocking of items for DT really expensive, but i didn't know that DT raised the price 5 times. WTF, it should stay as 1x, as the main consequence is that you lose the item

Hadal

Rare drop in boss chest? Do u even imagine the competition for them? I dont speak about players who play solo as mental or bm sura who has little chances to kill safely with polymarble. If i upgrade my 66 armor to +7 and it fails 6 times so i wasted 180kk (lets say 30kk metal price). So u offering only not failing, but cost to make item +9 will be higher than now and item price go upp too.
If you are failing your armor from +6 to +1 and back to +6 you are looking at 50kk minimum as well. Don't see the problem with 30kk for magic metal here.

Toxic

Well for +0 +3 we have a pergament, for +5+6 we have blacksmith's memo and wise man memo. Sh&t gets real after +7 haha