What's new

A 30-day 'review'.

Evenix

Hi,

This 'review' is not meant to bash anybody.

Let's start with positives because there are some and it would be unfair not to mention them.

The OG feel
The server is very close to the classic Metin experience. It's hard, it's enjoyable, and it encourages grind. Grind is not for everybody; on every server, there are people asking for events, boosts, improvements, etc. I am rarely one of those and found this server to fit my taste.

Little IS emphasis
There is almost no need to use it. No pay-to-win mechanic (although I read about exo/hermits being available in IS at the start??) to boost only a certain group of people who invest real money in the game.
Sadly, this isn't enough, because the server implodes because of many issues that, sadly, have been simply refused to be addressed and fixed.

Skill issue
Ironically, not an issue with YOUR skill of playing the game. The skills are bugged from day 1 - notable examples being AoS and Fear. They can take up to 3 times to "catch on". This has been reported numerous time, the GMs are well aware of it. Why hasn't it been fixed? It looks like the server devs simply don't know how. Skill issue - they lack the ability to fix it, that is my conclusion. There have been plenty of maintenance breaks and fixes, but this remains unaffected. Skills and self-buffs are a crucial part of the game and are not working properly. With unannounced debuffs and generally difficult mobs this just adds to the frustration and really doesn't look good on the development team, because it stems from...

Poor quality control
The changes introduced during technical breaks have in the past required additional maintenance breaks because they broke other things or be implemented improperly. This makes people doubt the technical ability of server devs even more. Recently I've been approach by a GM asking for a proof of a bug - the team was unaware that one of their updates changed the entry level for SD2 from 45 to 50. The changes introduced with that update had nothing to do with SD2! They didn't work on that area of the game, but they broke it nonetheless - unknowingly! Look, the bug had its own dialogue box, showing it wasn't due to a mismatched line of code. Someone had to write this intentionally, then implement it into the game - while the team had no idea that took place!

image.png

Similar situation with the permabonuses for quests being bugged, with a certain pool of players having to pick their bonuses again. You want more examples? They are open for perusal in the patch notes - this is not a one-off occurrence. The dev team seems to have very little control over the changes they introduce to the game - they are almost guaranteed to mess up something else unintentionally and then require backtracking and patching. Almost as if the changes were done by someone who doesn't check them in game, like it was outsourced to somebody who is not responsible for the server and can replace files at any moment without the team being aware of it happening. Instead, it is up to the players to check and report whether the systems in place are even functional.

Drop(ped) rate
After hitting lvl 40-45 and leaving m2 farms, I hoped for a step up in my farming possibilities. This did not happen. Starting from Shadow Metin the players can drop bonus changers and adders as opposed from the lower lvl green ones. The drop rate of those items is atrocious. The drop rate of any items from these metins is atrocious. I am lvl 60, farming on Sohan has become pointless. My friend is similar level and we both drop maybe two changers per a couple of hours of farming. And this is the best drop from the metin. This lvl demands heavy investments into the biologist, equipment and getting your skills to P (talk about increasing prices of SS...). The farming potential I had on the metins of jealousy and darkness at lvl 35 is incomparable. Aside from occupying Spider Queen's respawns I have no real possibility of earning yang - I tried something different and went to the forest, but there is no difference in drop.

Even chaos metins on my level rarely now drop something of value. I expected more exos and hermits as my level increased - expected some rare cases where it drops from regular meetings. It rarely drops from chaos ones, and please keep in mind that it is simply not possible to break as many metins at lvl 60 compared to a nice farm in the second town. I literally don't count on the chaos metins at all when planing out my income, because they don't provide any. An odd changer or a useless adder (why not implement an exchange system to keep the adder's value tied to the changer?) with a very rare drop of bless/exorcism scroll simply changes nothing, even when it happens. Metins could have a guaranteed drop of some mystery chest that can give you a bless, an exo or hermit, and some less valuable things - but they should guarantee you something to put you on game. The cost of upgrading gear and skills is OUT OF PROPORTION compared to the loot offered by metins, bosses and regular grind, and it was not as challenging and demanding on lower levels. It genuinely feels like something just broke at some point and the team is unaware of how bad it really is. You can just dismiss it as "unlucky" or my personal experience, but how many days of bad lack will I have to endure? How many cases of "something is wrong" warrant a reaction from a responsible person instead of blaming the player and shutting any discussion?

Mind you, I own the premium package for playing from day 1 AND put on thief's glove from the expert chest. I get valuable drop maybe once in ten metins at Sohan/Forest level. The main source of income from these metins is picking up gear and selling it at the general store, which brings me to the next point...

Quality of life
I received quest from Uriel to drop some parchments from monsters in the Forest. The NPC does not accept them one by one like the biologist, and I need to drop 10 of them. They don't stack, meaning that as I farm in the Forest and drop them by the way, they take up valuable inventory slots that could otherwise serve me to gather trash that I later sell at general store. With the book day coming up, you can see how the inventory starts to fill up in a flash. Do the people running the server even play metin? Are they aware that this is a very impactful, yet easy to fix issue? It is understandable that the server is hard, but there is no reason for it to be TEDIOUS in aspects such as inventory management.

1682863898950.png

Same for the keys and treasure boxes - they could easily just stack and help me reduce the amount of times I have to make a run to the town to stash them in my storage or sell stuff off to the npc to free up space in my inventory. This takes up time as there is no smooth teleportation system in place (fair enough, but for higher levels with more areas to explore the scrolls start to take up a lot of space and all can be essential, there is no reason they couldn't be combined into one item like a teleportation ring or a hotkey with teleportation panel, this has been implemented in other HARD servers).

Cooldown bullshit
This is the first server I play where getting on a horse cancels logging out/switching channel and introduced a cooldown (yes, it happened, maybe I misinterpreted it but that just goes to show that the restrictions are so many and unintuitive, that you simply can't predict the rules). Many of the basic interactions/actions induce a cooldown that stops you from teleporting/switching ch. It's DEBILIATING. You can't play like this. I could write a book using only various cooldown notifications. It's insane. Picking up an item, dropping an item, using an item, buying an item, there is just too many of those. I know some thing like trading impacts this and it's always been like that, but there were not THAT MANY restrictions on other servers and the ones that implemented on this server just didn't need to exist. There is no reason for the gameplay to look like this.

Customer "service"
Communication with members of staff is scarce and unfruitful. The changes implemented are harsh, uncalled for, unannounced and way too impactful with no real debate allowed and with no opinion sourced from the player base. Things just happen, things don't work, people' voice has no impact nor response. For example - the chaos fragments bug after a maintenance. For about an hour or two chaos metin fragments stopped dropping. There was no response, no contact with the team during that time - even though the server just had some major changes implemented! The team was unavailable. It's always the same excuse (it's easter, we have families, we have jobs, we have education). I get it. That is fair and ambitious to introduce a well-prospering server while maintaining a demanding personal life and goals, but there really should be people "on shifts" here so that someone has some control over this server, especially when you introduce updates and changes in rush-hour traffic, often without announcement, often with some very drastic, unplanned consequences.

I've decided to quit the game because it is not enjoyable anymore due to mayhem in moderation and chokehold in char development. I am sharing my insights in hopes of sparking a constructive discussion with a member of staff preferably.

Feel free to prove my points wrong or share your own experiences with the server, even (or especially) if they vary from mine.​

Toxic

Do the people running the server even play metin?
Long story short no, the devs do not play(and if they say they do, they must be lying because there is no way we're talking about the same server) and so they do not know how bad things are and they hide behind the "it's PVM HARD" card like the fact that it's hard is an excuse for bad QoL. Every stack X item suggestion was rejected with the excuse that "it's a pvm hard, properly managing your inventory is part of it" 🤣
Very respectful summary, props to you for being so polite. I wanted to do a similar post but I wouldn't have been near as nice as you.
The cooldown things, all of them, are so bad. Just an extra annoyance for no good reason. The wedding ring change that still applies to PvM is SO BAD. I really want to get a good reason from a staff member as to why it's a good thing that I can't teleport my buffer to my farmer if she's poisoned or if there's a random group of monsters attacking her. Like do these guys really not think sometimes? All beta monsters are aggressive, trying to TP your shaman to you will be a nightmare. And for what?
But then again, I've been screaming at this staff +/- the new members, since the old WoM, with the same issues.
As long as:
  • The devs don't actually test their changes and their server overall with average player items and skills
  • They refuse to listen to valuable player feedback
This server will just have the same faith as all of the others they opened and closed after a short time.

It is a shame to see that nothing was learned from their past experiences. Even if it is 2023 Metin and WoM specifically could still be such a great and beautiful thing, if only devs cared about their players enough...
I promise I'm not trying to be a b*tch here but I am slowly and surely losing faith in this team.
I wish they would just listen to player feedback, like actually listen to the feedback on the main issues.

I've decided to quit the game because it is not enjoyable anymore due to mayhem in moderation and chokehold in char development.
I fear that again history will repeat itself and more people will follow your lead and quit. Then they'll run out of players and I will get to see again the same stupid "oh we are so sorry this project didn't work out, we tried" message on discord.
There's only so many excuses you can find for the team and there's only so much patience a player can have. Overall they are trying to sell us a product - the game - and as clients, even the free-to-play ones, we should be taken more seriously. I've shown my full support since day one and I'll probably be here until the end but I doubt most of the playerbase will do the same. :cautious:

Agrettur

This server awfully reminds me of another server, which was launched by ex-wom2 staff a few months ago which ended terribly. That's exactly the reason I've stopped playing for now. I will wait and see what happens, since I have no intention of wasting my time and effort for nothing. I feel like they've made quite some cash by now and they probably could invest into employing more devs, who can handle the technical problems the server is experiencing, and also get more team members who actually know the game, so we don't get stupid "fixes" and features.

P.S I'm not trying to be hateful or toxic towards anyone, this is just my point of view. I hope you guys can turn it around and keep the server alive for years to come.

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, thanks for the feedback. I will try to answer to your points as much as I can.

First of all I must say that our development team is of the highest standard. Unfortunately, they had to spent most of the first month fighting all sorts of bad actors that the opening of big name servers attract: massive DDoS attacks, rampant cheating in numbers never seen in the history of the game, or attempts to exploit bugs. At this moment, all of these issues have been mitigated with extreme efficiency. On the minus side, this means little attention could be given to bugs in the game itself.

We have to keep in mind that the existence of those bad actors, if not controlled, can jeopardize the future of the game and its market for many months or even years, while the in game bugs, as annoying as they may be, affect everyone equally and cease to be a problem the moment they are fixed.

Furthemore, up until now, the WoM2 project had very little of a budget, which meant most of the staff was working on their spare time. As we speak, the team is progressively being reinforced with full time staff. This is a process that doesn't happen overnight though, but you will notice improvements week by week in the efficiency of the team. The bottom line is WoM2 was not - could not be - opened in any way as a final product, but as a beginning of a project that will, in due time, regain its place among the best. The beginnings, as it often happens, have been rough, but now, finally, we are close to being able to live up to what is expected of us.

Now on to the specific points you mention:

1. Skill issue: this was overlooked unfortunately as nobody seemed to be able to give clear steps to reproduce the bug, We have now assigned one of our developers full time to the resolution of this issue.

2. Poor QC: we humbly admit this to be the case. We tried relying in volunteering players to do the testing, and the conclusion is that this method doesn't cut it in 2023. We have hired a professional QA lead to oversee the Quality Assurance, and we hope you will see the results soon.

3. Drop rate: thank you for the insightful comment; we shall take action this week's update in this regard.

4. Allowing certain items to stack can be problematic and lead to duplication bugs; the people who mention other servers sometimes overlook that these are short lived servers that do not need to worry about long term impact, or servers which have virtually infinite resources after being for years at the top. Our goal is to become the second; until then, we rather not risk introduce fatal bugs that can destroy the game irreparably, just for the sake of QoL.

5. The answer here is similar to the topic above. Ymir did not add those for fun. Those cooldowns are there for a good reason - to stop certain exploits from happening. Servers which simply remove the cooldowns without asking themselves why they exist in the first place have been subject to massive exploits which you may be unaware of as a player but certainly destroyed their market in the mid or long term.

While it is possible to fix those some of those exploits without having a cooldown, this is not as straightforward or simple; hence why a multi million dollar company like Ymir chose to just have cooldowns and eventually, over the course of years, fix the loopholes. Do not worry as it will take us less time, whenever it is at all possible to fix.

6. In this particular case you mention, the team was evaluating the convenience of doing yet another maintenance and also researching and fixing the issue. Unfortunately it is hard to communicate while focusing on this, and most of the staff being on a volunteer basis until recently meant we do not always have extra staff available to deal with the communication.

Things are changing and the process becoming smoother as our resources increase, and we are thankful for all feedback when it is done with respect.

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Long story short no, the devs do not play(and if they say they do, they must be lying because there is no way we're talking about the same server) and so they do not know how bad things are and they hide behind the "it's PVM HARD" card like the fact that it's hard is an excuse for bad QoL. Every stack X item suggestion was rejected with the excuse that "it's a pvm hard, properly managing your inventory is part of it" 🤣
Very respectful summary, props to you for being so polite. I wanted to do a similar post but I wouldn't have been near as nice as you.
The cooldown things, all of them, are so bad. Just an extra annoyance for no good reason. The wedding ring change that still applies to PvM is SO BAD. I really want to get a good reason from a staff member as to why it's a good thing that I can't teleport my buffer to my farmer if she's poisoned or if there's a random group of monsters attacking her. Like do these guys really not think sometimes? All beta monsters are aggressive, trying to TP your shaman to you will be a nightmare. And for what?
But then again, I've been screaming at this staff +/- the new members, since the old WoM, with the same issues.
As long as:
  • The devs don't actually test their changes and their server overall with average player items and skills
  • They refuse to listen to valuable player feedback
This server will just have the same faith as all of the others they opened and closed after a short time.

It is a shame to see that nothing was learned from their past experiences. Even if it is 2023 Metin and WoM specifically could still be such a great and beautiful thing, if only devs cared about their players enough...
I promise I'm not trying to be a b*tch here but I am slowly and surely losing faith in this team.
I wish they would just listen to player feedback, like actually listen to the feedback on the main issues.

I fear that again history will repeat itself and more people will follow your lead and quit. Then they'll run out of players and I will get to see again the same stupid "oh we are so sorry this project didn't work out, we tried" message on discord.
There's only so many excuses you can find for the team and there's only so much patience a player can have. Overall they are trying to sell us a product - the game - and as clients, even the free-to-play ones, we should be taken more seriously. I've shown my full support since day one and I'll probably be here until the end but I doubt most of the playerbase will do the same. :cautious:

Hi,

The rest of your comments were answered on the previous post.

Off the top of my head we have opened so far 3 servers, WoM2, WoM2 Romania and WoM3, plus a couple of speed servers. None of those can be considered a failure, none of those made us sorry for opening them, and none of those was closed after a couple months, WoM2 being one of the longest running servers in history, and our speed server having set a trend in the pserver community.

The other projects you mention were opened on their own by teams that included former members of the WoM2 team, and while they may have included WoM2 content they were definately not WoM2, so please do not attribute them to the WoM2 team.

D

Deleted member 808

In regard to Yamamoto's last two replies...

I'm not one to meddle into such things, save for the thread I made regarding Ania (which is still ignored).
I prefer making guides - but it gets tiring when you don't receive what's expected in return.
As such, there is only one thing I can say, as a day 1 player and close observer of the team, of the community, including certain members of the team:

The number of inconsistencies between what you described here and what is actually happening on an external (staff-community) and internal (staff-staff) level is astounding and I feel honestly ashamed that the great majority of staff members treats most of the playerbase, including experienced players, as idiots.

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
In regard to Yamamoto's last two replies...

I'm not one to meddle into such things, save for the thread I made regarding Ania (which is still ignored).
I prefer making guides - but it gets tiring when you don't receive what's expected in return.
As such, there is only one thing I can say, as a day 1 player and close observer of the team, of the community, including certain members of the team:

The number of inconsistencies between what you described here and what is actually happening on an external (staff-community) and internal (staff-staff) level is astounding and I feel honestly ashamed that the great majority of staff members treats most of the playerbase, including experienced players, as idiots.

Hello,

I am not sure what are you referring to, we can discuss in private message if you want. The forum is not a place for personal arguments and disputes but to talk about the game which is what I am doing.

Agrettur

It's only been a month and stuff like this is already happening. Without transparency and care for your players, the server won't succeed. I hope you guys know that.

Garou

In this post there's some really good critics and a lot of frustration.
It's clear that you were hyped about the server and played it enough to find the flaws in it.

Even though I agree on some of these points, on others i see things differently.

- Skill issue
I can't deny it's pretty annoying to try to set Fear for 3 times in a row. When you're a sura it takes 10 seconds to buff yourself completely, my guildmates on vocal chat laugh about me. I laugh when they die for playing corporal warrior 1682958285891.png.
On the other hand i understand that there's been a lot of work. They were underfunded, with a small team, and yet they managed to:
1) host a start without ddos;
2) get rid of most of the hackers;
3) fix the multifarm block;
4) fix the CH1 going off issue;
5) make an overall good amount of small bugs-fixing.
The way I see it they're investing on the server, which means they have the intention to make it a long-term project and the server fully hits 3.000 online after 30 days, numbers very similiar to the ones in the first days.

- Dropped Rate
Yeah, this is the only point (with the Cooldowns) I fully agree on.
I suggested my entire guild to either remain lvl35 or skip all the way through lvl70 metins.
To make an example, right now this is the condition of lvl50 metins:
1) There are 5 times less metins than a generic map2;
2) The spawntime is 3 times longer;
3) It has to be divided among 3 reigns (and you get killstealed a lot more);
4) It requires huge investments in your equipment to not die;
5) Assuming you're able to find free lvl50 metins consistently (like playing at night), the drop is still lower than doing lvl35 metins consinstently.

Same is true for all the metins from lvl40 to lvl65. From fireland you start getting a glimpse of what was the drop in village2.
It's not "hard", it's just "unbalanced", this part of the gameplay needs to be adjusted to feel rewarding.

- QoL
I can understand the patchments part is boring, but we're talking about a higher level quest that gets completed in 30-40 minutes, a pretty niche problem, i wouldn't crucify them for not prioritizing this issue.
Collecting the books is an inventory-management issue, you can choose wheter to leave them on the ground and do more metins now, or collect them to get rewarded at book-day, as we did
1682958327254.png
The stackable treasures and gold keys? I don't know about that, but no servers i know implemented it, it could be a good idea.

- Cooldowns
me waiting to finally being able to log off and go to sleep
1682958578281.png

- Costumer service
I don't know about this one either.
Overall they took steps back if a patchnote wasn't appreciated, as we saw when:
1) They reduced monsters damage when the community complained about the berserk nerf;
2) They improved the drop of orc tooth when the community (rightly) complained about orc teeth being undroppable;
And so on.

The staff takes its time to answer the community on discord, they read the forum the complaints and the suggestions, they always announce the maintenances.
The only thing i may agree on is that most of the nerfs come "unexpected", like the berserk one, when a better idea would have been to gradually improve the damage intaken up to 25% in 10 days to give time to the players to fix their equipments accordingly.

Hope you'll come back playing Evenix

Last edited:

vojtila

First of all I must say that our development team is of the highest standard.
I am sure you MUST say that. There is no reason to say it out of goodwill, I fail to see anything positive to say about the management of this server.

Today we had announcements on chat taken from the Nation War event. A day after it happened. Ironically, that was the only time I saw any interaction on the chat from the team with the players. You don't interact with players in-game, it's always just another announcement on another maintenance to cover up another fuckup on your (the team's) part. People associate your messages and interactions with another pain-in-the-ass technical break or an announcement that you broke something during the pain-in-the-ass technical break and need another emergency maintenance.

Btw, you nerf drops, after leaving m2 people are fighting for every damn scrap from a metin, and you throw the most useless nations war event. Guys, I need some of that crack you smoke.

The game is a buggy mess and your actions change nothing.
You trying to prevent global warming with these fucking cooldowns left and right? They make this server into a blueballs simulator.

Are we going so hardcore we don't even want to debug the skills? How dare you say you have hardships replicating the bug? Players are doomed to replicate it EVERYDAY because of your incompetence. All it takes is to use a skill. Who did you dedicate to testing out the changes? I know the answer to that; you're running Beta tests on an open server.

And fully aware of all these issues, THIS is your fucking priority?

1683075875556.png

Jesus, instead of spinning it into a good PR action saying you intended to make this unlockable but due to a rocky start you're letting folk have the inventory, you just take a step back and **** on people, and of course as always with SHORT NOTICE. It's the long weekend, people might be away, you're just inviting another flood of emails and tickets your shitty service won't be able to handle. Then you guys will start complaining on D that the inbox is flooded with requests to change orc tooth drop rate (wow, how dare the players demand a fix to a crucial early game item?)
Also, how come you notice that after a month? No way this is accidental, there is some deeper issue at play.

The only good things on this server (and there are many, don't get me wrong) tend to be the ones provided naturally by the game. Your interference ruin it on every possible turn.

Fix the chaos metin nerf, they are currently unrewarding in mid-level range, an the fragment droprate is atrocious too, change the chaos metin loot, why the **** do I drop the same things from lvl 75 chaos that I could drop from a lvl 45? What is your incentive to progress? Currently metins drop better and more items when you're underlevelled, it's useless to try and go for metins that are your lvl or slightly above, they mostly drop **** all.

Fix the book of creatures, on the first week your mods were encouraging people to read those book and refusing to share info about mobs and drops, but it takes 10 fucking books to read it successfully. SO disrespectful!

So far, your team is to this server what Gameforge has been to global. It's bizzare that you are so lost and misdirected in managing your own creation, though I really start to doubt that this WOM2 is a revival and not a cashgrab running a respected name in the community into the ground. It's hard to find reason to trust the direction of WoM2.

Things are changing and the process becoming smoother as our resources increase, and we are thankful for all feedback when it is done with respect.
Respect is earned. I am having a hard time not being nasty and toxic, but it's not the incompetency that infuriates me, it's the fucking attitude, lack of communication and, frankly, lack of respect and engagement in your own playerbase. This is so, so wrong.

Toxic

Still eagerly waiting for a statement from the team here. I've seen at least 4 of them read this topic yesterday XD
Replying to other topics and not this one is again, just reinforcing how little we matter.

ThePlayer

I think it’s hard for them to acknowledge the truths that has been written on this thread and that’s why they do not come with a feedback… they just can’t

vojtila

In this post there's some really good critics and a lot of frustration.
It's clear that you were hyped about the server and played it enough to find the flaws in it.

Even though I agree on some of these points, on others i see things differently.

- Skill issue
I can't deny it's pretty annoying to try to set Fear for 3 times in a row. When you're a sura it takes 10 seconds to buff yourself completely, my guildmates on vocal chat laugh about me. I laugh when they die for playing corporal warrior View attachment 574.
On the other hand i understand that there's been a lot of work. They were underfunded, with a small team, and yet they managed to:
1) host a start without ddos;
2) get rid of most of the hackers;
3) fix the multifarm block;
4) fix the CH1 going off issue;
5) make an overall good amount of small bugs-fixing.
The way I see it they're investing on the server, which means they have the intention to make it a long-term project and the server fully hits 3.000 online after 30 days, numbers very similiar to the ones in the first days.

- Dropped Rate
Yeah, this is the only point (with the Cooldowns) I fully agree on.
I suggested my entire guild to either remain lvl35 or skip all the way through lvl70 metins.
To make an example, right now this is the condition of lvl50 metins:
1) There are 5 times less metins than a generic map2;
2) The spawntime is 3 times longer;
3) It has to be divided among 3 reigns (and you get killstealed a lot more);
4) It requires huge investments in your equipment to not die;
5) Assuming you're able to find free lvl50 metins consistently (like playing at night), the drop is still lower than doing lvl35 metins consinstently.

Same is true for all the metins from lvl40 to lvl65. From fireland you start getting a glimpse of what was the drop in village2.
It's not "hard", it's just "unbalanced", this part of the gameplay needs to be adjusted to feel rewarding.

- QoL
I can understand the patchments part is boring, but we're talking about a higher level quest that gets completed in 30-40 minutes, a pretty niche problem, i wouldn't crucify them for not prioritizing this issue.
Collecting the books is an inventory-management issue, you can choose wheter to leave them on the ground and do more metins now, or collect them to get rewarded at book-day, as we did
View attachment 575
The stackable treasures and gold keys? I don't know about that, but no servers i know implemented it, it could be a good idea.

- Cooldowns
me waiting to finally being able to log off and go to sleep
View attachment 576

- Costumer service
I don't know about this one either.
Overall they took steps back if a patchnote wasn't appreciated, as we saw when:
1) They reduced monsters damage when the community complained about the berserk nerf;
2) They improved the drop of orc tooth when the community (rightly) complained about orc teeth being undroppable;
And so on.

The staff takes its time to answer the community on discord, they read the forum the complaints and the suggestions, they always announce the maintenances.
The only thing i may agree on is that most of the nerfs come "unexpected", like the berserk one, when a better idea would have been to gradually improve the damage intaken up to 25% in 10 days to give time to the players to fix their equipments accordingly.

Hope you'll come back playing Evenix
still not addressed by the team...