What's new

A better balllance for players paying real money to the server

SACRU

Good day,

I want to first say that I am against Pay2Win and against Pay2Play (though a degree of the latter might be necesary for long term longevity of some servers/games). At the same time, I believe that the ones donating in the game should be rewarded more, most of the time you do not find anything special or different than the in game content and most of the objects are not so valuable or you even find them at a better price in game, so the DC is really brought to weakness. Even on this Easter Event, you did not have much to buy, and 7-14 days temporary items is really not that valuable, then is a mostly dead ItemShop. It is only useful to sell some objects to the players that do not want to buy with real money or do not have the chance to do it, but besides that, it is a dead Itemshop.

I believe it is bad when a server is in the extreme of Pay2Win and only the ones paying have a chance to be something, but I also believe that the other extreme it is not good too, when real money do not reward you with almost anything or not too much, especially cause the one donating are the ones keeping the server and paying the sallaries of the Staff.

So, I think we need a better ballance when it comes to buying things with real money. You shouldn't be god or unbeatable, but it is also not worthed to pay and have zero or almost zero advantages. The ones not donating they already have the posibility to buy DCs with ingame money (which is huge), they also have the possibility to have almost anything or anything without paying a real dime. I think we need more items that should advantage the ones donating (even SOME, not many, objects that are not tradable and that are a real value).

I also think that you should always have a pet or a mount in the Itemshop, with bonuses/attributes, but maybe not a powerful one, and when events or special periods come, you should put more powerful/valuable ones there (and/or in game) too.

What people need to realise (and this is for the players that will not agree) is that the people that PAY real money are keeping the server alive, and if they are not rewarded and if it is not worthed, they will eventually stop donating. Again, I am not for one extreme (Pay2win), but I am also not for the other extreme (not being worthed to pay real money).

Tasky

With 100 euros, you can earn 1.584kkk in pure cash by selling 1dc=1.1kk. Additionally, the introduction of 300dc battlepass and 100dc battlepasse skipper, compared to the past, significantly boosts overall sales due to the server's current state. Also whenver a costume / pet mount gets released it gets bought many times, generating even more DC sales.

TVA

Every other metin2 private server has a lot of pushes and privilege's for paying customers.
Maybe you choose the wrong private server

My friend you choose the wrong server then, the itemshop is for the most of the players here who are against p2w perfect because there is no direct p2w where i can spent x amount of money and can buy instant pushes from itemshop
Big -1 dont do smth like that

SACRU

I was playing WOM2 when you still could actually buy something worthed in the ItemShop. I play this game for a lot of time, so you did not find the right person to tell them they chose the wrong server, I might be playing it long before you put your hands on it.

The use of DC is not only to sell it to other players that do not afford or want to pay real money, which is the current situation, I have no real adventage. And the DC is usually 850-900k, with some short exceptions during events. Which is trash value.

The whole situation in the Itemshop is pointed towards the nonpaying players, you could at least recognize that.
You do not have to worry about Pay2win, given there is no degree of Pay2win, the situation is in the other extreme, where DC is not worthed and it is a ghost ItemShop, mostly inexistent. Worry about Pay2win when people will have real advantage or even huge advantage. To sell DC to those that do not pay for DC (with a green changer value per DC) is not an advantage. And when you make more ingame money by farming compared to selling DC, then you know how worthless DC has become.

There is an unballance, no matter if you agree with it.

Last edited:
Yes and thats why i like this sv alot since its not worth to cash alot in, i spent thousands of euros in the old wom but this time i told myself i only cash if i really like cool costumes or mounts/pets and so on i really love how the server is treating the p2w part

TVA

"The whole situation in the Itemshop is pointed towards the nonpaying players" = it's not , the person who donates on server isn't handicapped.
But the server does indeed value grind/luck/time spent in the game more than donation. If the donation would matter more (for example it would give you 5h of good farmer progress for 10 euro - there would be less players , because they will see that the only way to progress fast is to put 100 euro per month.
From what you are saying seems like you want more yang/advantage for your donations.