What's new

A presentation that gives no answers

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
What matters is that the mage gets 30% more effect from his own buffs. The absolute values only have meaning in comparison with other characters or mobs.

skoupa

What matters is that the mage gets 30% more effect from his own buffs. The absolute values only have meaning in comparison with other characters or mobs.
If the buffs we were getting from P Buffs in the old wom2 were lets say 50% crit and 50% res and now the Mage gets 65% its okay W for the Mages no problem. But if we get 35% from P Buffs its a huge nerf and matters a lot.

Linnie

If it's less for every other class, it means that it's also less for the "disadvantaged" classes that we were hoping to get stronger in pvm. If they got other kinds of reinforcements but the buff is less, we might be at the same place, that would be pretty sad. So I hope it's not the case.

Grimmie

Hey, there are two scenarios from this info and I don't know if it's done on purpose or you guys are actually not good at being clear. Scenario #1: Mage gets 100% and the rest get 70%. (Nerf for the rest players) Scenario #2: Mage gets 130% and the rest get 100%. (Buff for the Mage)

100% = Same exact value from the old WoM2.

Its the first one, only the mage gets 100% of the buffs and every other character gets 70% (this includes lightning mage too i think)