What's new

Add More Money in the Game

Boy67the7

I feel like the last couple of days/weeks i cant sell anything (not only me i asked some people too).

The value of for example experience rings or gloves was 1- 1,5kk for ring and 2,5-3 for glove.

Now i cant sell gloves for 1,8 and rings for 700. I dont think its because they are not used, i think its more that nobody wants to waste their rare money on that.

Red Forest is okay for money but runs and maps below are really not good.

Also things like alchemy, soulstones or pearls which high lvl guys use keep their price while other things loose value.

I would like to know what you guys think about it but i think there should be more pure money added to stimulate the economy a bit.

Boy67the7

I dont think adding a bit more money is generating much inflation.

I spent 20kk to upgrade 2 legendary alchemy stones and that 20kk was only the upp costs.

For 65 weapons 66 armors and 75 weapons you need so much money its unreal.

I think adding a more money to demon tower azrael baroness is a good way to make these runs worth more and balancing the money out

I dont think that lack of money is the reason for dying economy but more the lack of demand… currently most people do yang just by selling their weapons/armours/etc to general store and that compensates the upgrade costs

AND NO DEAR WOM2 TEAM REDUCING THE DROP IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO FIX THE PRICES

Zaton

That's the natural progression of the game. With new content beeing implemented, old content get's more and more irrelevant. In the beginning an FMS+9 was a big deal, now it's under 10kk. Gloves had a high price, because nobody farmed red woods, whereas nowadays everybody and their mom is in there. There is simply no demand for them anymore, which drives prices down. I for instance haven't bought a glove for over 6 weeks now, but I permanently have one on.

I guess you will just need to adjust your prices, or farm newer content.

Last edited:

OctavM

A little bit more yang won't hurt anybody. Skill books are worthless stones +3 even +4 fo not sell , blessing scrolls sell for bare minimum, up items nobody buys because nobody upgrades anymore we all know how items go from+8 to +0....those that have money they keep them for items +9 . Pet nobody does it's pretty expensive, alchemy cors sells for bare minimum (less that 800k) , bonus changer sells very well but it's pretty hard to get many of them. Soul stones I start to see alot for 18kk like few ppl actually want to spend 500kk for a P . Bio materials like orc tooth still sells but who wants to farm them. Up materials for weapons and armours 66 got pretty cheap.. I wonder why ? So yeah, I think just a little bit more yang 'printing' is what the server needs so everybody can start and have some fun. Nobody wants to grind hard like 50-80KK and spend them in 5 minutes to evolve armour from +6 to +3 . Maybe a week or 2 ago you still had dudes with high hope for good items (armour , weapon and heaven tear accessories) but after constant failuers ppl got fatigued and market is preety dead

Sxx

People just don't upgrade because of the rediculous price cost.
This money could circulate through up mats but instead goes to the server.

Yes gold sinks are needed but this is way too much.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
adding money to generate inflation is not the way to go, either sell cheaper or wait till the teams creates more demand through updates and changes
exactly my thoughts. As i know, never but never in WoM's life any team practiced such things, pumping money in...it does more harm than good.

Regards.