What's new

Adding lilac bonus changers

IDemonI

Imo, lilac bonus changers are needed rn... The transition from low lv to medium lv is really harsh rn, becouse of the price difference between green changers and normal ones (800k for green ones, 2.5kk for normal ones) and i think this would help with a smoother transition. Also i think the range for dropping normal changers, is too big, and its not motivating players to aim for high levels.
Edit: i know this would upset many mid level farmers, but to keep the market alive we need new players, not ones that would quit after analyzing the market for 2 hours

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

any more opinions about this matter? Are those lilac changers really needed in your opinion? I see two downvotes but no constructive answer in this thread. Anyone? Dont be shy ☺️

Regards.

IDemonI

Hello,

any more opinions about this matter? Are those lilac changers really needed in your opinion? I see two downvotes but no constructive answer in this thread. Anyone? Dont be shy ☺️

Regards.
Yeah i was thinking the same.... Why do people downvote with no arguments.. still i do have some, as i said, i really think this is gonna make new players be like: oh look, green changers are 800k each, while lilac ones are 1.5kk each, not big of a deal, instead of seeing a jump from 800k to 2.5kk and be like: well id have to grind for eternity to reach mid/high level, so no reason to play here really

HarayunWoM2

It would be great because there's a very low chance of dropping changers at 45-60 stones and they can add a value to those maps:
1. Deceit farming is not worth anymore because of the inflation and every item is more expensive than it used to be last year, 10-20kk/hour raw yang is not valuable anymore and a 35 level farmer can do much more than a deceit farmer because of polymorphs and drop of green changers. The yang set is as well expensive and not worth investing.
2. Level 45 stones are not farmed at all, they are useless in matter of chaos, changers drop.
3. Level 50-55 are as well less profitable than 35-40 stones.
So adding liliac bonus changer to these stones and removing bonus changer and as well adding higher change of dropping them will make a balance (or at least make it more profitable than 35-40 stones how it should be as normal)

IDemonI

It would be great because there's a very low chance of dropping changers at 45-60 stones and they can add a value to those maps:
1. Deceit farming is not worth anymore because of the inflation and every item is more expensive than it used to be last year, 10-20kk/hour raw yang is not valuable anymore and a 35 level farmer can do much more than a deceit farmer because of polymorphs and drop of green changers. The yang set is as well expensive and not worth investing.
2. Level 45 stones are not farmed at all, they are useless in matter of chaos, changers drop.
3. Level 50-55 are as well less profitable than 35-40 stones.
So adding liliac bonus changer to these stones and removing bonus changer and as well adding higher change of dropping them will make a balance (or at least make it more profitable than 35-40 stones how it should be as normal)
Love it when smart players use the forum

TVA

Could you please describe what liliac bonus changer is supposed to be?
Like is it for items lvl 60 below and have bonus rates between normal and green one?

TVA

If it's gonna have a bad bonus rates, we are gonna have the situation similar to green bonus changers.Green one is used only on 30 weapons.

RathyB

Just asking how bad are the green changers when trying for something like 20 dd because I see items with that bonus and the prices are so darn high

IDemonI

Just asking how bad are the green changers when trying for something like 20 dd because I see items with that bonus and the prices are so darn high
Well i got 20 dd in 6 changers, then on my ee i got 20dd in about 150ish green changers, so id say its about lucj

r1r2r3

I hope this hasn't been changed, and if it hasn't I'm surprised more people still don't know about this.

If nothing has changed, then green changers have a lower chance to roll max bonuses, and because of that they are mostly exclusively used to roll AVG on lvl. 30 weapons. (as per the linked post, with Green Changers the chance to roll a maximum bonus is the lowest, gradually increasing for the lower values of the bonuses)

In other words, trying to roll max bonuses with green changers is something you shouldn't be doing if nothing changed regarding green changers since server start.

gigel

I hope this hasn't been changed, and if it hasn't I'm surprised more people still don't know about this.

If nothing has changed, then green changers have a lower chance to roll max bonuses, and because of that they are mostly exclusively used to roll AVG on lvl. 30 weapons. (as per the linked post, with Green Changers the chance to roll a maximum bonus is the lowest, gradually increasing for the lower values of the bonuses)

In other words, trying to roll max bonuses with green changers is something you shouldn't be doing if nothing changed regarding green changers since server start.
if this is still a thing then the lilac changer doesnt do anything. Every changer should have the same probability of rolling max stats, the only difference being that they can be used for items up to a certain level, thats the downside. Having it a bit easier on rolling low level items its just normal, they game is supposed to get progressively harder and not be constant in terms of difficulty. The aim of most players should be to get into the high level content. I remember when I started on the server back 1 year ago i had to buy DC for normal changers just to get 20% drop cuz with green changers was like impossible.
Right now u have green changers for 800k a piece and normal changers for 2.5kk a piece thats just a MASSIVE increase. Considering that the money u get from farming 50-55 stones is not a big jump from 35-40 it makes no sense

r1r2r3

Having it a bit easier on rolling low level items its just normal, they game is supposed to get progressively harder and not be constant in terms of difficulty. The aim of most players should be to get into the high level content.
This is very true, but that specific Green Changer change was made to stop people from staying low level permanently and sell only Green Changers. It's a bit counterproductive to the "easy low level to make the transition to high level easier" ideology, but I think it's needed in a game where players love to stop wherever the game is the most productive.

RathyB

This is very true, but that specific Green Changer change was made to stop people from staying low level permanently and sell only Green Changers. It's a bit counterproductive to the "easy low level to make the transition to high level easier" ideology, but I think it's needed in a game where players love to stop wherever the game is the most productive.
It makes sense so if I want to try to roll 20dd it's better to try it with normal changers? I have to stay at 35 for quite time because my gear is bad/skills low so I need to work on it first

r1r2r3

It makes sense so if I want to try to roll 20dd it's better to try it with normal changers? I have to stay at 35 for quite time because my gear is bad/skills low so I need to work on it first
This was the general consensus when I was playing actively.
Green changers only for AVG weapons.
Normal changers for actually rolling bonuses on other items. In short, if you don't roll AVG, you sell Green and buy Normal changers.

I'm still surprised this is information that's not known. As I said, if nothing has changed in the past months, yes, trying to roll for maximum bonuses with Green Changers is shooting yourself in the leg.

View attachment 1813
So I dunno if it's a spoiler or not, but in-game if you type lilac those 2 appear
Think it has been like this since server start. The item database might be from the old server, so you'll find there things that are not in game, never have been and will not be. At the same time, you sometimes won't find items that are in game, such as newly added costumes or not.