What's new

Adding lilac bonus changers

IDemonI

Imo, lilac bonus changers are needed rn... The transition from low lv to medium lv is really harsh rn, becouse of the price difference between green changers and normal ones (800k for green ones, 2.5kk for normal ones) and i think this would help with a smoother transition. Also i think the range for dropping normal changers, is too big, and its not motivating players to aim for high levels.
Edit: i know this would upset many mid level farmers, but to keep the market alive we need new players, not ones that would quit after analyzing the market for 2 hours

Last edited:

RathyB

This was the general consensus when I was playing actively.
Green changers only for AVG weapons.
Normal changers for actually rolling bonuses on other items. In short, if you don't roll AVG, you sell Green and buy Normal changers.

I'm still surprised this is information that's not known. As I said, if nothing has changed in the past months, yes, trying to roll for maximum bonuses with Green Changers is shooting yourself in the leg.

Think it has been like this since server start. The item database might be from the old server, so you'll find there things that are not in game, never have been and will not be. At the same time, you sometimes won't find items that are in game, such as newly added costumes or not.
Actually I wasn't aware of that I just tried normal bonus changer on lvl 15 bracelet and got 20 dd first try, so less 100kk (maybe more or less) that I have to spend