What's new

Additional Minigames for fishing/gathering

TVA

Hi guys,

I don't like fishing and gathering minigames.
I would prefer sudoku/minesweeper or the OK cards.
We could have all of this minigames - and the player would decide which one they prefer.
Could other players share their opinion if they like the current minigames?
If you don't like the current minigames - which minigames would you like more?

sswomacc1

I would prefer sudoku/minesweeper
Those are pretty much the only games I have on my phone. You have good taste.
This however would be very immersion-breaking for fishing/mining/harvesting. Maybe something to add for events? Daily quests? Dunno how it should be implemented but it would be fun and unique.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

to be honest, in my opinion too much of it would be, well, too much...so you get into one game just to play other games 🤔
Sounds weird a bit, no?

Regards.

TVA

Hello,

to be honest, in my opinion too much of it would be, well, too much...so you get into one game just to play other games 🤔
Sounds weird a bit, no?

Regards.
It is weird.
Maybe it's worth to remove the fishing and flowering minigame? I don't know a player that likes them.
I know only some that tolerates it and most hate it.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Well its ok to have it on one two places, or well where it makes some sense...but reading comments up there players suggest sudoku/minesweeper/solitaire...and for metins even 🤕 (?) Dont know if i should take it seriously even to be honest...

gigel

i find thes minigames okay. I dont think people dont gather flowers because of the minigame, more like because it barely gives anything and to get that skill maxed, well good luck with that. For fishing i know ppl who enjoy it so i think its fine. The gathering one needs some changes in either extra time or extra flowers rewarded