What's new

Addressing recent concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areya

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear all,

As I am sure some of you are waiting for an explanation regarding the recent events on our Discord and Forum, I want to clarify some of the reasoning behind our decisions.

Promoters
Unfortunately, due to some necessary strategy restructure we had to part ways with a large portion of our Promoter team. Based on the current questionnaire response from our community and having in mind the current statistics related to the server's promo activity, we reached the conclusion that we must change the way we address this vital sector of our service. We want to ensure you that this decision does not relate to any drama or hidden situation and was purely based on our aims to provide the server and its community with the necessary approach.

I would like to once again offer our gratitude to all of the past and active members of our Promoter community for their hard work and dedication toward WoM2 as well as the hope to stay in touch for any possible future collaborations.

"Poking the bear"
As I am sure some of you already know, we as a team are a group of individuals who want to make our user experiences as pleasant as possible. We do enjoy interacting with our community, joining jokes and concerns to provide our input, and to put it more simply, spending some time with you.
The issue comes when such jokes pass a limit of indecency and disrespect which in consequence become an assumed violation of the server rules. We, just like any of you, will NOT oversee such an attitude and the appropriate sanctions will be applied as a result. Just as we stand up for our community when they are insulted, I hope you can respect the fact that we shall do the same when it concerns our team members.

5. Disciplinary Action and User ID Termination

WoM can and does issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of user identities for user violations. We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. The severity of a violation and number of occurrences factor into the decisions, but they are not the only measures used. User identities may be banned, both temporarily and permanently, without prior warning.

To avoid any doubt, you acknowledge that WoM has sole discretion with respect to penalties and disciplinary actions even if there is a credit remaining on your account.

If you feel you or your User ID has been unfairly warned or disciplined, please submit a request/ticket for help at the WoM support section or send an email with pertinent detail to [email protected]. All submitted account action disputes will be carefully reviewed yet WoM will only take action with valid claims in its determination.

As stated in the Terms of Service, "We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions.". Thus, please note inappropriate actions can lead to such in-game sanctions regardless of the WoM2-administered platform where the aforementioned actions are conducted.

As an ending note, please remember to always treat the ones around you with the same level of decency you are owed.

Thank you for your attention if you made it this far. Happy gaming,
WoM2 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.