What's new

Addressing the PvP and the Communication Issues!

Arrow

I posted this response in a separate thread regarding mounting on horse and PvP as well, and thought it was important enough to post here too

Its not when you get hit, its when you are the one hitting and committing to PvP that is the issue. No you should not be able to hop on and off horse and abuse it in a healthy oPvP environment.

Don't even get me started on the people who abuse marriage rings to constantly tp to survive in PvP and have the unable to be damaged or targeted immediately after teleport thing. There is far too many abusable things in oPvP right now, and I do participate and do them as well when I am facing players who do them, the issue is not that we dont all have access to the same abusable horse/teleports etc, but that many people do not think it is healthy as far as oPvP is concerned. Players who spec for PvP cannot kill PvM characters currently. Not because they lack gear or damage, or that the PvM has some sort of extra defenses, but because of abusing current ingame mechanics which many people are passionate about changing in one way or another.

End of story, it's just not fun as it currently is, oPvP is not rewarding, worth doing, and full of abusable things and/or bugs that people want to see changed and fixed. This may be a farming progression game, but at it's core it is also a oPvP game with 3 kingdoms at constant war in the maps. I can only imagine the hell that will come from fights at the even more contested oPvP places such as Ice Witch.

Zezerino

Also something that I noticed today, when people fight and use couple ring to escape.... Well that feature has always been part of the game so I wont be discussing that specifically, but I noticed that after using ring people get "invulnerable" and "untargetable" and have enough time to heal which makes this system even more annoying, pretty sure this wasnt on old wom also.

Well my suggestion is to keep this invulnerabily only for respawn after being killed

Zezerino

Other stuff that are super annoying, the trade open so you dont change channels.... "You can block it", well on this server it doesn't work properly... Either when you die, change channel or use scrolls, one of these removes your "blockage" even tho it shows as block. Also for messages.

Another thing I see people abusing is the "10 sec cooldown to change channel", if you use your couple ring it resets to 3 seconds and you can change channel peacefully since it you are invulnerable after ring

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Other stuff that are super annoying, the trade open so you dont change channels.... "You can block it", well on this server it doesn't work properly... Either when you die, change channel or use scrolls, one of these removes your "blockage" even tho it shows as block. Also for messages.

Another thing I see people abusing is the "10 sec cooldown to change channel", if you use your couple ring it resets to 3 seconds and you can change channel peacefully since it you are invulnerable after ring

That first one should be fixed in the upcoming maintenance.
And yes, I'm reading all threads. If I don't write a response to a specific post, that doesn't mean I'm not taking it into consideration.

Last edited: