What's new

Adjust Metin Amounts for BP

TVA

Hi guys,
Right now we have same amount of metins for every lvl category.
The high lvl beta can kill 40-50 metins/hour and low lvl can kill 100+/hour.
This seems unfair and leads to situations when higher lvls go to kill unprofitable metins just to complete the bp.
I personally know more than just 2 guys who have good accounts and kill in maps that aren't appropriate for them.
One of them while being 62 and 6.5-7k dmg in metins killed 45 and 55 metins just for bp.
This situation makes very hard for people who want to kill profitable metins (appropriate for their dmg and lvl).
I would suggest to adjust the amount of metins per lvl category and also to count only metins on their lvl or above.
It would be more appropriate if low lvl 30-60 had to kill 2k metins, 61-74 1.5k , 75-90 1.2k and 90+ 900 metins.
Please share your oppinion

ZIELUSZKA

I add my sugestion here.
Please make 2 version of bp

1) hard/hardcore version with harder quest and without possible to skip mission with better final reward
2) easier one for ppl WHO cry every month xD
Ps i forgot if anyone choose hardcore version and start cry he cant do it ban 7days .

TVA

I add my sugestion here.
Please make 2 version of bp

1) hard/hardcore version with harder quest and without possible to skip mission with better final reward
2) easier one for ppl WHO cry every month xD
Ps i forgot if anyone choose hardcore version and start cry he cant do it ban 7days .
make a 3-rd version for me, who cryies every day multiple times)

Toxic

As someone who does x2 pass monthly on 105 chars I always dread the metin quest. Everything else is always doable and even enjoyable, but the metin quest always feels like a chore. I wish Snake would've kept the number at 1k and not 1,5k.

Hi guys,
Right now we have same amount of metins for every lvl category.
The high lvl beta can kill 40-50 metins/hour and low lvl can kill 100+/hour.
This seems unfair and leads to situations when higher lvls go to kill unprofitable metins just to complete the bp.
I personally know more than just 2 guys who have good accounts and kill in maps that aren't appropriate for them.
One of them while being 62 and 6.5-7k dmg in metins killed 45 and 55 metins just for bp.
This situation makes very hard for people who want to kill profitable metins (appropriate for their dmg and lvl).
I would suggest to adjust the amount of metins per lvl category and also to count only metins on their lvl or above.
It would be more appropriate if low lvl 30-60 had to kill 2k metins, 61-74 1.5k , 75-90 1.2k and 90+ 900 metins.
Please share your oppinion
+1 in the current situation I can complete metin + boss missions with 2 40 level characters in the time I spend to finish the metin mission with my high high level character. also mission books and chest opening missions are much easier. high level battle pass should be more attractive for high level players

AdamlMalysz

BP is just not worth doing for high lvl players. The only reason I did it was to break the playing routine, but if you want to be efficient you should just do your normal farming and buy the final reward scroll from other players.

Reactions: TVA

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
nice suggestion, too bad it'll be ignored to oblivion like every other thread on this forum.
Hello,

please do not claim it like our team did not accept any suggestion, also you know very well that we do care, we do read your suggestions and comments...of course not everything is feasible, some things do not match team's vision for this server, simply not the thing for this concept and you guys have to accept it.
I forwarded your concerns regarding metins task for bp. In my personal opinion it could be adjusted a bit as well (regarding low lvl and high lvl metin tasks) but we will see what our team says.

Regards!

Reactions: TVA