What's new

Advent calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SairusHunt

I'll keep it short
Please, next time there is a collectible reward, would be nice to come up with a system that, for once, doesn't discriminate players living in the same household.
Thanks

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi Sairus, we would also like to keep things accessible for everyone, but if we let people claim it in any way they can, you guys again will be the first ones to complain because the others will be abusing that with multiple accounts. Don't forget that when there is a restriction or a rule, there is also a reason behind.

SairusHunt

Hi Sairus, we would also like to keep things accessible for everyone, but if we let people claim it in any way they can, you guys again will be the first ones to complain because the others will be abusing that with multiple accounts. Don't forget that when there is a restriction or a rule, there is also a reason behind.
*update*

After talking to the team, i want to apologize, as the system indeed does not discriminate players from under the same roof, but only those who share their accounts between each other on a regular basis. So for anyone in the same situation, as long as you stop using each other's accounts on both devices, it should get fixed. I request closing this thread.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.