What's new

Alchemy bonuses

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

my concern would be that many players rely on already known bonuses for each type of alchemy stone, they elaborate on which bonus set they want to use or well which set their character needs to get to the stronger side. I dont know maybe i am wrong and they would like it in fact. They would have to buy and sell a lot of stones to get to the perfect state. Regardless, also i think the team wouldnt like to make/add one more extra bonus on one more equipment piece or well something that is already boosting your strength good enough. Anyone else, opinions?

Regards.

Thorus

Hello,

my concern would be that many players rely on known bonuses for each type of alchemy stone, they elaborate on which bonus set they want to use or well which set their character needs to get to the stronger side. I dont know maybe i am wrong and they would like it in fact. They would have to buy and sell a lot of stones to get to the perfect state. Regardless, also i think the team wouldnt like to make/add one more extra bonus on one more equipment piece or well something that is already boosting your strength good enough. Anyone else, opinions?

Regards.
from cl1 to cl3 is not so big buff with alchemy ... and about the set it doesn't the game about to make set's pvp si set's pvm to farm and fight ...

I like it with just 2 stats because you get to make some decisions.
With 3 stats everyone is chasing the exact same piece (or 2 pieces if the pve/pvp ones are different) resulting in the same cookie-cutter build for everyone.
Then you end up with legendary pieces with bad stats that are worth half the price of a full one or worse...(e.g.: Ruby pieces right now)
And also how do you plan to compensate for people that equipped or upgraded alch already?

YeLLo

I like it with just 2 stats because you get to make some decisions.
With 3 stats everyone is chasing the exact same piece (or 2 pieces if the pve/pvp ones are different) resulting in the same cookie-cutter build for everyone.
Then you end up with legendary pieces with bad stats that are worth half the price of a full one or worse...(e.g.: Ruby pieces right now)
And also how do you plan to compensate for people that equipped or upgraded alch already?
Wdym if with 3 stats alchemy everyone will chase the same thing? You don't chase the same thing also with 2? Comments on this thread are nonsense and I see that you haven't played a server with alchemy, yet. It's sad that the alchemy was reinvented for some reason. The marked is kinda dead for it

Toxic

If you ask me this entire alchemy is giving new school server vibes while claiming it's an old school. Idk why we got this messy alchemy instead of the old wom2 one. I'm betting they have a reason as "good" as the new fishing system got ^^

Wdym if with 3 stats alchemy everyone will chase the same thing? You don't chase the same thing also with 2? Comments on this thread are nonsense and I see that you haven't played a server with alchemy, yet. It's sad that the alchemy was reinvented for some reason. The marked is kinda dead for it
Yes, alchemy and every other system in metin requires a PhD which I obviously lack.. Silly me
What I meant was the following:
Assume I want to equip a PvP jade piece, as it is right now I have to pick between %HP + flat HP or HP + strong against mage.
Whichever I choose to pick, the counter-piece would go on the market for someone else, meaning more alch available for everybody
If there were 3 stats available I would just go for the flat HP, %HP and strong against mage one, no personal decision on it what-so-ever.

If I'm still missing something please let me know.