What's new

Alchemy time in Metinstones

Boy67the7

I checked prices what alchemy time is costing and you need ~3,5kk per hour for alchemy. (All stones)

So if i farm 90 Stones as a warrior i need alchemy to be on otherwise you just die on stones.

So i suggest to put Alchemy time in lvl 90 stones but should still be rare.

OR you can put alchemy time in 90 chaos but then 100%.

Sucks to waste almost 30kk for time after 8h of farming.

User

You can buy Time Elixir for 5kk that will give you 8h for your alchemy. It's in itemshop.

Zaton

Just buy Bracelet of Harmony. Worked wonders for me. They are like 1.5kk per hour.

45 Earth, Bracelet of Harmony and no Alchemy. No problem on 90s Stones.

Keep Berserk off ofc.

Boy67the7

Just buy Bracelet of Harmony. Worked wonders for me. They are like 1.5kk per hour.

45 Earth, Bracelet of Harmony and no Alchemy. No problem on 90s Stones.

Keep Berserk off ofc.
thats also possible but i want to keep alchemy on just for the damage.
Also getting 45 earth with max drop in bracelet is very hard.
Keeping Berserk off is also bad for damage.

Boy67the7

Push

It still sucks to have alchemy on because you literally loose money if you farm with it.

Alchemy is a big part of this server so i dont think you should get punished this hard to farm with it.

Also if you forget to turn off alchemy once and go afk say bye bye to 10kk :ROFLMAO:
Suggestion for this would maybe to turn alchemy off when teleporting. (Yes it sucks to turn it on after ch change but saves good time if it stays this expensive)

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

In my opinion, alchemy shouldn't be a system you have active all the time. It should be the buff you activate when you need it most.
However, I think Chapter II will bring more dungeons over time as well as more ways to get this item. The price should come down a bit.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

Boy67the7

Hmm i think if i invest the same amount of money on alchemy and for equipment (probably way more on good alchemy) it should boost me while farming.

Additionally you rely on alchemy to do azrael in time or lvl up in hl2. So you want to say i can do ~9 Azrael then my alchemy time is gone i have to waste 30kk and got 9 Azrael dropps?

Also i didnt even consider pvp that will drain so much money too.

So you mean i shouldnt activate my alchemy while farming Red Forest even if i spent like 500kk+ on it? If you Farm red Forest you have it active all the time.

Its like giving your pet 8h mount time and say then after 8h you have to pay 30kk.

I think the solution shouldnt be to let alchemy time be rare and costly because guess what that takes away even more fun from the server and there is already enough fun taken.

Just why make the server Hard in every way possible?? The unfun and annoying things just keep adding and adding and at some point its getting so annoying ppl take breaks for now or leave the server.

I know you want to make this a long project and a hard server but it still can be hard without beeing annoying!

Boy67the7

#Push

I dont see any new ways to get the alchemy time.

You need alchemy on for beta maps 24/7 while farming so now is the time to make alchemy time more accessable.

9kk per Elixier L atm on the market. So 54kk for 8h farming wasted.

I dont think this is healthy for the player who doesnt cash. Make them droppable at 90+ metinstones (maybe even just M elixier) Or from chaos metins.

Boy67the7

bump even trying to get time, by using the "normal" way is so costly.. and fails to much
tried it with that and thats way more costly.

You pay 1,5 for the tongs of time then 700k per cor.

You can get 0% and most of the time not much.

If you get 5 times 20% potions with 5 tries its even with the time elixier.

Zenoheld

#Push
5'
I dont see any new ways to get the alchemy time.

You need alchemy on for beta maps 24/7 while farming so now is the time to make alchemy time more accessable.

9kk per Elixier L atm on the market. So 54kk for 8h farming wasted.

I dont think this is healthy for the player who doesnt cash. Make them droppable at 90+ metinstones (maybe even just M elixier) Or from chaos metins.
DC is 300k just buy it that way only 5,8k i have 6 on and they last 2 days and i farm +6 hours a day so i pay 16 kk daily which is nothing, only activate them when ure hitting the metin. Like i said i have 6 on, if u have less its even cheaper idk what do you expect dude, infinite time?

Boy67the7

DC is 300k just buy it that way only 5,8k i have 6 on and they last 2 days and i farm +6 hours a day so i pay 16 kk daily which is nothing, only activate them when ure hitting the metin. Like i said i have 6 on, if u have less its even cheaper idk what do you expect dude, infinite time?
Try to find someone who sells it for 300k.

Stone of Blacksmith goes for 5kk and Time elixier for 9. Why would someone sell dc for 300k?

Tried it for weeks to find dc nobody sells.

Bro i want to farm in peace what has this become here on the server where you need to put on things to buff yourself with int or str then alchemy on off then you sometimes die on stones. The quality of playing/farming here is so miserable.

Essential

For sure, we need rework of time potions for alchemy, its just too expensive and the answer "buy elixirs from is". Sorry mate, but alchemy should be used by everyone who gets dragon stones, its like your equip. So it must be "easily" reachable.

Its kinda hard to make stones, so dont put another layer of obstacle to using them.

Zenoheld

Try to find someone who sells it for 300k.

Stone of Blacksmith goes for 5kk and Time elixier for 9. Why would someone sell dc for 300k?

Tried it for weeks to find dc nobody sells.

Bro i want to farm in peace what has this become here on the server where you need to put on things to buff yourself with int or str then alchemy on off then you sometimes die on stones. The quality of playing/farming here is so miserable.
wdym it is hard to find dc? they were even 200-250kk last week they recently became 300k , just type " wtb dc " and u will get tons of messages in 5 min max. Don't buy from 9kk lol.

Essential

wdym it is hard to find dc? they were even 200-250kk last week they recently became 300k , just type " wtb dc " and u will get tons of messages in 5 min max. Don't buy from 9kk lol.
Its not about "dc is cheap, buy it for dc" > you can almost get it only with dc, thats bad, it should be yeah if i dont have time or etcetc i can buy it for dc. Free to play player should not rely on dc with basic thing like refill your alchemy.

Zenoheld

Its not about "dc is cheap, buy it for dc" > you can almost get it only with dc, thats bad, it should be yeah if i dont have time or etcetc i can buy it for dc. Free to play player should not rely on dc with basic thing like refill your alchemy.
It is literally 15kk / day if you farm 10 hours a day what are u crying about lmfao. If u you can't afford afford 15kk / day ( which for average player should be way lesser like 7-8kk rn) just don't use alchemy and go break metins in map2 or something. There is no such thing as relying on dc. You can buy dc from others players and it is cheap like i said. Use your brain and don't buy it from 10kk each when its 5kk each. I bought 42x Time Elixir L 2 days ago for only 200kk and they will probably last me for entire month.

Essential

It is literally 15kk / day if you farm 10 hours a day what are u crying about lmfao. If u you can't afford afford 15kk / day ( which for average player should be way lesser like 7-8kk rn) just don't use alchemy and go break metins in map2 or something. There is no such thing as relying on dc. You can buy dc from others players and it is cheap like i said. Use your brain and don't buy it from 10kk each when its 5kk each.
You still don't get my point. Im not making 15kk a day, 30kk a day or 50kk a day. Its not about my income, so don't bring up stuff like that. Its about > can i as a player make by myself refill potions for whole day of alchemy using or am i rely on somebody who must buy dc?

Also... you mentioning still DC for 250/300.. they will cost a lot more next week :)

Last edited:

Zenoheld

You still don't get my point. Im not making 15kk a day, 30kk a day or 50kk a day. Its not about my income, so don't bring up stuff like that. Its about > can i as a player make by myself refill potions for whole day of alchemy using or am i rely on somebody who must buy dc?
first if of all if you really want there are ways to drop time elixirs in game at high lv bosses. but like i said why do u cry about that? top player on this server are completely free2play players that did not spend a single euro. I don't really understand what do you expect exactly, want to drop time elixir L's on map2 metins? :D this is easily to most non p2w mt2 server i ever played and u guys are just crying for nothing.
yes dc price go up but your farm also goes up it is called inflation :)