What's new

Alchemy time in Metinstones

Boy67the7

I checked prices what alchemy time is costing and you need ~3,5kk per hour for alchemy. (All stones)

So if i farm 90 Stones as a warrior i need alchemy to be on otherwise you just die on stones.

So i suggest to put Alchemy time in lvl 90 stones but should still be rare.

OR you can put alchemy time in 90 chaos but then 100%.

Sucks to waste almost 30kk for time after 8h of farming.

Essential

first if of all if you really want there are ways to drop time elixirs in game at high lv bosses. but like i said why do u cry about that? top player on this server are completely free2play players that did not spend a single euro. I don't really understand what do you expect exactly, want to drop time elixir L's on map2 metins? :D this is easily to most non p2w mt2 server i ever played and u guys are just crying for nothing.
yes dc price go up but your farm also goes up it is called inflation :)
Stop bringing up the second village argument all the time... No one here is even saying the server is p2w or that i want farm directly L potions. U are missing the whole point of this discussion. Time potions should be easily reachable for all players, not for 90+lvl only. Alchemy is basic system and its part of your equip, there should be no hard limitations in the terms of using it.

Zezerino

I agree with Sheen, Alchemy shouldnt be used for farming... Its just a temporary power up, like pushes....
Since this server doesn't have a wiki which makes everything harder, on previous wom's there were shields with resistances, you guys can't be asking for balance when you don't have complete gear or not even near it.

Shield for reference
1688466178285.png

I believe the end game should be harder, specially for the pvp gear

Boy67the7

Sure you talk all about ppl playing 6h+ a day. The 1%.

Nobody cares about how the 1h a day player feels here thats the biggest problem for the longterm here.

Doenst matter if the 1% keeps playing when the 99% quit.

And i can say from playing 6h a day for weeks to switching to 1h a day its a desaster experiences wise.

You dont make progress at all here. And god forbid you forgot to turn off alchemy one time while beeing afk to farm offlineshop time (to not waste it) 1 day of farming gone :ROFLMAO:

Zezerino

Sure you talk all about ppl playing 6h+ a day. The 1%.

Nobody cares about how the 1h a day player feels here thats the biggest problem for the longterm here.

Doenst matter if the 1% keeps playing when the 99% quit.

And i can say from playing 6h a day for weeks to switching to 1h a day its a desaster experiences wise.

I barely play and I keep my opinion that the game should remain difficult, you have gear to achieve and you should only be allowed to progress once you get it.
I have been playing here since day 1 and I saw people farming metins in group, if you can't do it solo on beta maps do it in group.

You dont make progress at all here. And god forbid you forgot to turn off alchemy one time while beeing afk to farm offlineshop time (to not waste it) 1 day of farming gone :ROFLMAO:

Now this is a suggestion that I would vote in favor for sure, they had a system for gems that only count if you have interactions.. this could easily be made for alchemy aswell.

Boy67the7

I barely play and I keep my opinion that the game should remain difficult, you have gear to achieve and you should only be allowed to progress once you get it.
I have been playing here since day 1 and I saw people farming metins in group, if you can't do it solo on beta maps do it in group.

Now this is a suggestion that I would vote in favor for sure, they had a system for gems that only count if you have interactions.. this could easily be made for alchemy aswell.
i mean yea that would make it way better with interaction so you save the time searching if you forgot to turn it off.

Would also mean you have 8h only metin/monster hitting for alchemy which is fine for me to go that way.

My problem is that i dont turn off alchemy while searching or walking to stones mostly because i forget if its only with interaction that would be fine.

Most of you probably only activate for hitting and deactivate after so i can understand why you dont have these problems with alchemy.

Boy67the7

I mean dc is getting more and more expensive because beta maps are way too overtuned. Now player cant even afford alchemy if you pay 50kk for 8h.

You have to make more ways to get to the time. The Itemshop is not the solution!