What's new

Closed Amun Report

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown

"Hi Clown, instead of creating a proper, valid, sound report about a staff member, you have created something insulting that is about an unknown staff member. I'm locking and closing this thread as there is no point for it to exist."
Considering Anastiya's advice
Dear WoM2 Community

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention some concerning behavior exhibited by an individual named Amun within the company. It is with a sense of responsibility and a desire to maintain the integrity of our workplace that I feel compelled to report the following instances of misconduct:

1. Abuse of Perks: It has come to my attention that Amun has been abusing certain privileges and perks associated with their role within the company. This behavior not only violates the trust placed in employees but also undermines the fair and equitable distribution of resources.
  2. Negative Impact on Company Image: Amun's actions have had a detrimental effect on the company's reputation. This includes instances where their behavior has been observed by clients, partners, or other stakeholders. Such actions tarnish the image of the company and could potentially harm our relationships with external parties.
  3. Unprofessional Conduct: Regrettably, Amun has been displaying unprofessional conduct, resembling behavior unbecoming of a team member. This includes actions that can be described as immature or childlike, creating an uncomfortable working environment for those around them.
I believe it is in the best interest of the company to address these issues promptly and take appropriate action to rectify the situation. Addressing this matter will not only protect the company's reputation but will also contribute to maintaining a healthy and productive work environment for all employees.

I am available to provide any additional information or clarification if needed and would appreciate the utmost confidentiality in handling this matter. I trust that the company will conduct a thorough investigation and take the necessary steps to address the concerns raised.

We all know what happend with HATED bug abuse and Amun's reaction, today i have been banned from the discord for no reason, when i asked what the reason was i was given no response.
Here are some screenshots to accompany the thread.
I understand i was being disrespectful, but thats no reason to ban someone instead of warn, it was a pure act of ego and spite.
My acts were: Calling the server a "shitserver" due to the amount of bugs, telling Anastiya ( or whatever her name is ) that it is not my job to record the bug since im not getting paid for it.. yeah thats it. if theres anything else to it please let me know @Amun @Anastasiya

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Clown

Kenpachi

This is basically downfall of the server. Seriously how can you be such arrogant as this guy named Amun. It seems like they are willing to risk the server itself just to keep acting like that even if it'll make players start to leave. Guess its fine as long as players from hated play still.

Toxic

Amun's job is to dev not to be nice to players. The only ones that should be nice or at the very least polite are the GMs and the SGM. Every dev is an arrogant prick. The old server had condescending arrongant devs too. It comes from their belief that they are so good at their job.
I wouldn't take it personally. And I'm not defending him either, it's just a typical reaction. With that being said, I believe some people really like to blow things over the top, it's really not that deep.

Clown

Amun's job is to dev not to be nice to players. The only ones that should be nice or at the very least polite are the GMs and the SGM. Every dev is an arrogant prick. The old server had condescending arrongant devs too. It comes from their belief that they are so good at their job.
I wouldn't take it personally. And I'm not defending him either, it's just a typical reaction. With that being said, I believe some people really like to blow things over the top, it's really not that deep.
This is comiing from a standpoint where you didnt get banned over his tantrum

Amun

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I already explained to you why you've been banned and your previous post on the forum did nothing but confirm that I did the right thing.

A warning? Why would I do that? Just so I can warn you again next time? The game masters have no choice but to shut up and be nice to you and, because of that, some of you take advantage of it and make it your new baseline behavior. After that, when you get muted for it, you come back and start trashing them because "they take advantage of their powers".

Want to talk trash about me or with the players in game? Sure, no problem. But I won't let you take advantage of the team just because "they're paid to put up with it".

Side notes:
- Use your own words, I don't think ChatGPT helped with your situation.
- Next time act like an adult. I would've unbanned you if you would've(at least) taken responsibility for your behavior. Instead, you came back on another account and just continued.

Have a good evening,
- Amun

Clown

I already explained to you why you've been banned
no you never did
Besides, i didnt disrespect any GM, only thing i said is its not my job to record footage of bugs going on in the server since im not on a paid position, your delusions are crazy ngl man

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

If you have any concerns or concerns regarding a member of our team, please kindly submit a detailed ticket to our support email at [email protected].
Your feedback is important to us, so we encourage you to include not only written descriptions, but also include relevant screenshots and any other relevant evidence you may have.

You can be assured that our team will thoroughly investigate the matter by carefully reviewing the materials provided. We greatly value your feedback as it contributes to our ongoing commitment to building a positive and collaborative atmosphere in our community. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation in this process.

I would just like to point out that Amun is not a Game Master, his duties only concern the technical side of the game. His involvement on discord is only good will and willingness to help.

I'm closing the thread.

Have a nice evening
Sheen.

Status
Not open for further replies.