What's new

Antler Bows are non-existent

redd

As a pvm archer main, I've so far made a 42 level Warrior with a +9 RIB-+8 mortal, 40 Sura with a fms+9 and +9 yin-yang. I've gathered each and every antler I've found to no avail, it's just too few. My suggestion is to help the small archer community by buffing the antler drop, or at least adding it to the cursed animals.

Last night, I've made a 10lvl warrior to farm cursed mobs, in 12 hours, I was literally oozing fms', I upped some and sold some, but I can't do anything with the money I made because there's simply 0 antler bows in the market.

I realize that must seem to you an arbitrary, made up and nonexistent issue, but I think this is still an issue, a low priority one at that, for sure. Thank you for reading.

Pachol

I mean, that's not a bad idea to have lower drop rates for Antler Bow, as its demand is really low.
Maybe players are not picking it up due to low selling price?

jaunb

I've only dropped 1 antler bow since opening day. (I dropped +90x FMS) It's not low priority. It's a high priority.

Arrow

Brother I'll be honest as one of the very few other PvM archers on the server, I have purchased every single bow on all 3 kingdoms in the last 3-4 days 300k and under, extremely bad luck with upgrading but you should start to see them more readily available in shops now. I believe I have purchased over 50 and had my guild mates purchase some as well.

redd

Brother I'll be honest as one of the very few other PvM archers on the server, I have purchased every single bow on all 3 kingdoms in the last 3-4 days 300k and under, extremely bad luck with upgrading but you should start to see them more readily available in shops now. I believe I have purchased over 50 and had my guild mates purchase some as well.
My brother, I understand and feel you. I've burnt pages upon pages of them so far, no +9.

Arrow

My brother, I understand and feel you. I've burnt pages upon pages of them so far, no +9.
My guild mate made me one +9 instantly on the blacksmith, I think the blacksmith might be racist towards Ninjas, use a different race to craft it...

Last edited:

redd

My guild mate made me one +9 instantly on the guild smith, I think the blacksmith might be racist towards Ninjas, use a different race to craft it...
guild smith? where may I find one? didn't think it was made already

Arrow

guild smith? where may I find one? didn't think it was made already
Ah sorry I meant regular smith LOL but yeah he got 1 bow and just threw it at the blacksmith and made it instantly +9... what a guy..