What's new

Azrael Topic.

First of all, i want to ask the staff why we have 1 hour cooldown at azrael and second of all i also want to ask the staff why its not full drop like 8 chests everytime.
Ok, i understand you want the server to be hard, but its too fucked up atm, like most of the high players will quit after this update.
After 2 months of server, finally we have azrael but not like it was supposed to be.

Drobecek

to me the main problem is buggs- out of 5 runs I GOT 2 TIMES STUCKED AND HAD TO QUIT THE RUN 1x in Gates and 1x at Azrael in the throne
..... and 1x i got DISCONECTED so i could complete 2/5 runs ...... the fact that you cant REENTER IS really bad...... cd 1 hour is annoying..... the difficulty is all right, not easy but doable for top players solo for decent in duo and weak in 3+ players..... have no problems with that to the drops it is to early to judge that

Last edited:

ChrissT

How is it that after every single update there's always a dude that threatens the staff that "high lvl players will leave after this"? Most of y'all little whiny kids just come round here to show how selfish and annoying you can be, Azrael literally dropped less than 48hrs ago and you already cry about it. Cooldown is there to balance the game, its just common sense, oh yeah you also want a basic drop of 8 chests, pfft.

Boy67the7

Well we did Azrael with 3 80+ guys and decent eq (80 devil 40 darkness 15k hp etc.). The weapon sura can tank for a while but the body warriors just drop like flies. I like that the run is this hard but if the reward is bad this run would be absolute not worth to do. Also i dont think this run is soloable with this content atm as a warrior. A weapon sura can maybe do it with very good eq and alchemy.

Drobecek

Well we did Azrael with 3 80+ guys and decent eq (80 devil 40 darkness 15k hp etc.). The weapon sura can tank for a while but the body warriors just drop like flies. I like that the run is this hard but if the reward is bad this run would be absolute not worth to do. Also i dont think this run is soloable with this content atm as a warrior. A weapon sura can maybe do it with very good eq and alchemy.
I can tank it with aura and I am far from perfect eq (82warior) cant solo run(MISSING SOME DMG) but as I said my eq is far from perfect and I am close to soloing it..... TOP WARRIOR can solo it in 40 min now, maybe even less :D I MEAN THE DIFFICULTY IS TOTALLY RIGHT AND WARRIORS AND SURA (aura and weaponry can solo it) for the other classes it is probably more challenging..... but I can imagine a mage making it solo as well..... for ninjas it would be probably really really hard but with TOTALY OP TOP EQ probably also doable... the main concern to me is cooldown and the drops but hard to judge them..... i mean the chest drop are luck based yoi can get basically 0 if you are unlucky :D there maybe should be some guaranteed drop from Azrael- maybe a bit more yang from Azrael itself wouldn't hurt at all.... the server economy is a bit stuck and it needs some more yang flowen into it

Last edited: