What's new

Bad QoL

CiprianRSK

I'm curious who comes up with these ideas for WoM2 updates, it's unrealistic to make some changes to the disadvantage of the players.
First of all, in patch 1.0.0.4: - Party: Fixed the party pickup bug, ensuring that when your inventory is full, other party members can no longer pick up your items.
This lowered the QoL enormously it's just a normal feature on this game.
And in patch 1.0.0.7, congratulations to VegaS for the farm-block system , works perfectly. But unfortunately, once again you guys made an update against the players:
-Berserk now has the vulnerability trait (25% of the skill power boosts the incoming damage)
70% of the server are warriors for that berserk and you change it after 3 weeks of server, it's totally unacceptable, besides the fact that that pierce-boost doesn't work, you just get normal pierce.
-Reverted Fear nerf, now it gives 37% damage reduction instead of 30%.
At sura, you had to solve enchanted blade, because you got the bonus wrong, not the normal HP absorption.
-Reduced EXP from Demon Tower and Ice Golems.
After 50% of the players abused expeing in DT, many players maybe barely made their set for DT for you to remove it and force them to change their items for SD3, when you could have left the experience in DT.
- You cannot use a marriage ring while fighting. Here again you lowered the QoL, it's fine in PvP, but in PvM I really don't understand why you did this, again, it's a feature of this game.
- You should also consider the high level players, if they reached a higher level, they started to lose the drop in the only farm map available, which is the red forest. A good idea would be to raise the level of metinstones from 90 to 95 until you unlock Heaven's Lair and Azrael Dungeon.
The number of players is decreasing, unfortunately, we all hyped up when we found out that WoM opens again,but with this kind of updates..
:PepeHands:
preferably, try to ask for opinions from the players too, don't just do it yourself.
Thank you.

Fujitora

You can`t keep the pace if you work part time for a server with over 2k online, pay atleast one dev fulltime and better things will happen. And someone in the staff is to "creative" changing so much can`t be good in a long term.I can`t wait for the first dojang or national warr there will be some rages like nothing before..
Why they complicated things when you have the best server on the market and his filles you just have to release it that way with some MINORE changes but no, open a server with the same name but we can prove it better (oh yeah)..
People still play for the same reason (the name) but all things have a limit will you see it soon.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

thank you for this topic, of course comments from other players are welcome as well! Be sure its being read, but please, everyone, keep it constructive (not only +1 and -1) and of course in a polite manner.
Thank you in advance.

Regards.

LAVENTIN

Totally agreed. It has happened on the old server as well with multiple updates but now things are just getting ridiculous... you can't change something like DT experience after most of the players had leveled up their characters and pets there and now the others should spend at least double the time to do it somewhere else.
I agree that with the marriage ring not being used while fighting in PVP as some players might abuse it, but in PVM it's really not necessary..

Weijierr

This and many more, why the stones+4 have the 5% strong instead of 8%, whats the point of that? Why there is tainted potion on the pet NPC, this is the first time in history of WoM when you do things like this for no reason.

ThePlayer

+1.... there are plenty of constructive threads here and you (staff) just ignored them or even closed them because you DON'T want to do them

You should revert back to ORIGINAL WOM2 asap if you still want this server to still have a chance to survive from now on

This and many more, why the stones+4 have the 5% strong instead of 8%, whats the point of that? Why there is tainted potion on the pet NPC, this is the first time in history of WoM when you do things like this for no reason.
Its good how it is with tainted potion

Chrizz

im sorry for the players which had berserk already on G1+++, you get loads of incoming dmg for just some attack speed which you dont nedd,and nearly worthless amounts pierce boost.

The Skill is back to stay at M10/G1 forever

Party Pickup is worse than before.

and Making warrior weaker before fixing charge Bug is ridiculous, fix first broken skills before braking other skills.. charge is still doing 0 dmg if the mob is not attacking you already.

chrizz12345

well im not even playing warrior i play sura and i think the update is one of the ****.est ever made in wom history the berserk was fine as it was why u dont just make aura with lower ATK Value so there would be no reason to change Berserk if u want to change anything.

Next thing is The teleportation crap u cant port with ur mage shes always in fight u cant farm directly always need to relog acc´s its just useless as fk srsly who thought this is ah nice Thing to update this pls. i just wanna wanna know who hasd this idea. this Guy has never player Metin2 Then.

zun

@Essence I wonder which dev makes these decisions without a vote of the community. it can't be that such important things are decided just like that. Body Warrior has become absolutely sh it. I have really put hope in the team where you have noticed that the presentation is more professional but this has nothing to do with it. Make soon again such decisions then you can play again on an empty server. which I also note unfortunately that it does not feel tested and you just make changes where he is running the bugs are analyzed.

Last edited:

wiston

You are very right, it seems they don't want us to play WoM anymore when they make these updates. That berserk nerf made me think seriously about whether to continue playing WoM.

C3dr1ck

I agree with everything. I will never understand why the team do things that literally nobody ask for instead of fixing the obvious problems like the charge, problems regarding activation of aura or other skills and even more.

Drobecek

I agree with everything. I will never understand why the team do things that literally nobody ask for instead of fixing the obvious problems like the charge, problems regarding activation of aura or other skills and even more.
the charge problem and other skils.... they wont see it as a problem i think, create separate thread about it maybe add video i will support that