What's new

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcBcn

Buenos dias..soy de barcelona ( españa ) el otro dia metineando con un level 14 alguien decidio que yo usaba hack y me banearon esa cuenta donde aparte de tener ese personaje tenia 2 almacenes importantes de items y libros.
He ido respondiendo los emails a traves de support y me dicen que esa cuenta esta baneada por hacks...pero no me voy a quedar de brazos cruzados porque me hayan querido banear sin motivos...yo no he usado jamas ningun programa de hacks...ni conozco los nombres ni se de donde descargarlos ni me interesa...pero lo que no voy a hacer es quedarme de brazos cruzados con una cuenta baneada sin yo haber echo nada..a traves de email parece no haber solucion asi que intento encontrar una solucion para que desbaneen esa cuenta.

Good morning... I'm from Barcelona (Spain) the other day I was playing with a level 14 someone decided that I was using hack and they banned me from that account where apart from having that character I had 2 important stores of items and books.
I have been responding to the emails through support and they tell me that this account is banned due to hacks... but I am not going to sit idly by because they wanted to ban me for no reason... I have never used any hack program ...I don't know the names nor do I know where to download them from nor am I interested...but what I'm not going to do is sit idly with a banned account without having done anything...through email there seems to be no solution like that I'm trying to find a solution to unban that account.

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Forum isn't the right place to make a ban appeal.
Support ticket via e-mail is the only possible option to communicate with us in such case.
I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.