What's new

Considering Battle Pass: Possibility to skip Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA

Hi guys,

I think a lot of players are dissatisfied with some missions (fishing / flowering / getting 300kk from selling items to NPC ).
Some missions aren't even achievable if you are bellow lvl 50 (alchemy related mission) or 60 (Doctor's code)

Due to this missions a lot of players don't even think about purchasing BP.
A solution for both players and admins of the game would be: to be able to skip mission for some amount of DC( for example 100) .

How this might look like:
An item - when you press on it: you will have a list of title of the missions (from bp) .
And when you will select one of them, it will ask are u sure that you want to cancel the mission : "Molten Fortune". (mission with mining 10k White Gold Ores)

Stforjanka

Removing 10k ores, fishing and flowers missions will enable u to farm alchemy changers easily with the current reward, which seems very bad for longevity of the sv

Toxic

I like it and for a big DC price not many will jump to buy them. Some missions really are random and honestly stupid like 10k white gold ore or doctor codes

PicoBello

So dont do all the missions. If you are lvl 30 or 50, you just can buy a doctor code from another player. Thanks to this, this item will have some use in the next 30 days, so it is a good option. Some missions are difficult and harder to complete, and I guess thats what getting a unique costume is all about?

Last edited:

AdamlMalysz

Big -1
If price is too high there is no point of buying ,,mission skip" to finish bp
if price it too low everyone will finish it, with no effort.
Also, don't expect to do easily all missions on low lvl. Server should encourage people to lvl up.

Kasuiton

+1 otherwise I would never buy a pass because I don't want to force myself too much with something I don't like to do. fishing, mining, etc
skipping 2, 3 missions with a larger amount of dc under the maximum limit is ok

darwizzy

I hate a lot of this missions, like the mining and the fishing one but they do serve a purpose. The bp is very rewarding and it should be hard to complete.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

honestly i think it defeats the purpose of special BP tasks. As others said these missions are there for a reason and if people get the opportunity to get them skipped, it makes it nonsense and they just "buy" the costume this way.

Regards.

Acorn

1. I think the strictly PvP and PvE missions should have an OR rather than be forced to do those said missions. Kill 1000 metin stones OR kill 100 players. It's very hard for farmers to go and PvP when they are all geared for PvE and vice versa.

2. Fishing, mining and flower picking should stay but I think the mining one shouldn't specify one type of ore, it should really be any ore imho.

3. Some quests just feel like they're in there to make up the numbers (doctor's notes, vita stones last month), might be worth polling the community for some ideas maybe about some possible battlepass missions?

4. I think the selling mission is fair but unfair (300.000.000, that's 10.000.000 a day, so I think it's ok) but the higher lv players will complete it much faster (as expected?).

To summarise, I disagree with your suggestion, missions shouldn't be skipped, but I think some general tweaking needs to be done so all missions are doable by all players and aren't just a grind fest for the sake of being a grind fest.

Last edited:

ThePlayer

1. I think the strictly PvP and PvE missions should have an OR rather than be forced to do those said missions. Kill 1000 metin stones OR kill 100 players. It's very hard for farmers to go and PvP when they are all geared for PvE and vice versa.

2. Fishing, mining and flower picking should stay but I think the mining one shouldn't specify one type of ore, it should really be any ore imho.

3. Some quests just feel like they're in there to make up the numbers (doctor's notes, vita stones last month), might be worth polling the community for some ideas maybe about some possible battlepass missions?

4. I think the selling mission is fair but unfair (300.000.000, that's 1.000.000 a day, so I think it's ok) but the higher lv players will complete it much faster (as expected?).

To summarise, I disagree with your suggestion, missions shouldn't be skipped, but I think some general tweaking needs to be done so all missions are doable by all players and aren't just a grind fest for the sake of being a grind fest.
At number 4 I think you wanted to say 10.000.000 per day instead of 1.000.000… which is not okay at all for lower level players

They should think the bp missions for the casual type of players, not for the hardcore ones which are playing an average of 6+ hours daily.

Toxic

It was any type of ore until now, idk why they made it specifically white gold this month :(
I love the idea of doing one thing OR another for pvp quests, on average you'll do your battlepass on a pvm char so doing pvp on it is kinda... not the point of said character. I personally always disliked the pvp quest the most in every bp so far.

kamil4559

-1 U don't have to do whole BP to get ur yangs back, but If u want do the hardest missions u will receive big rewards.

ThePlayer

They just want OP item for free and later they will cry that the market crashed
what exactly is for free? And where did anyone asked for free stuff here? BP is 300 DC, so we actually pay for it.

P.S. Not everyone has a full time job playing online games.

kamil4559

what exactly is for free? And where did anyone asked for free stuff here? BP is 300 DC, so we actually pay for it.

P.S. Not everyone has a full time job playing online games.
and for 300DC u can get a lot more and it is still not enough, because u don’t want to waste time for useless quests. you just want to skip it or delete but you don’t take players like me into considerations that will fucking abuse it and get done BP on 30 accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.