What's new

Considering Battle Pass: Possibility to skip Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA

Hi guys,

I think a lot of players are dissatisfied with some missions (fishing / flowering / getting 300kk from selling items to NPC ).
Some missions aren't even achievable if you are bellow lvl 50 (alchemy related mission) or 60 (Doctor's code)

Due to this missions a lot of players don't even think about purchasing BP.
A solution for both players and admins of the game would be: to be able to skip mission for some amount of DC( for example 100) .

How this might look like:
An item - when you press on it: you will have a list of title of the missions (from bp) .
And when you will select one of them, it will ask are u sure that you want to cancel the mission : "Molten Fortune". (mission with mining 10k White Gold Ores)

ThePlayer

and for 300DC u can get a lot more and it is still not enough, because u don’t want to waste time for useless quests. you just want to skip it or delete but you don’t take players like me into considerations that will fucking abuse it and get done BP on 30 accounts.
That's not a problem, players like you (who seems to have a lot of free time) will find something to abuse anyway, regardless if it's the BP or something else in the game.

TVA

and for 300DC u can get a lot more and it is still not enough, because u don’t want to waste time for useless quests. you just want to skip it or delete but you don’t take players like me into considerations that will fucking abuse it and get done BP on 30 accounts.
I don't see any problems with that.

You will make a lot of bp stuff,
and when you will put all on the market - the price will be sh*ttier than initially thought.

You will get roughly the same amount of yang as selling dc directly (not x3 or x5).

kamil4559

I don't see any problems with that.

You will make a lot of bp stuff,
and when you will put all on the market - the price will be sh*ttier than initially thought.

You will get roughly the same amount of yang as selling dc directly (not x3 or x5).
And you will see problem later when for quests u will get cheap ass rewards

Acorn

At number 4 I think you wanted to say 10.000.000 per day instead of 1.000.000… which is not okay at all for lower level players

They should think the bp missions for the casual type of players, not for the hardcore ones which are playing an average of 6+ hours daily.
Yeah, sorry, my bad I was tired, forgot a 0. Still, isn't 10kk achievable? it's been so long since I was lower level, but 10kk I thought would be ok to get? I swear I was getting that like every hour farming at lv 50 stones?

Kasuiton

Yeah, sorry, my bad I was tired, forgot a 0. Still, isn't 10kk achievable? it's been so long since I was lower level, but 10kk I thought would be ok to get? I swear I was getting that like every hour farming at lv 50 stones?
No way, full mage in fireland give 1.5kk- 5 max per glove 7.5kk but problem is trading it and reselling with main char that is already full with selling drops is annoying

sHoLDoo

Hello,

honestly i think it defeats the purpose of special BP tasks. As others said these missions are there for a reason and if people get the opportunity to get them skipped, it makes it nonsense and they just "buy" the costume this way.

Regards.
Still some missions like the alchemy or liquid crafting as the one live right now, is unable for players under lvl 50 (45 in this case). Skiping missions would be dumb indeed, but making them missions achievable for everyone that's 30+ would be lovely, just like december BP was

ThePlayer

please next time 1000 fish 20k mining and 5000 flowers . Make BP hard
Not everyone lives in a virtual world Mr. nOoB dEsTrOyEr.

You can fish 10k fish, mine 50k ores and pick up flowers in a game as much as you want, no one cares, will be your profit anyway, but dont suggest to the rest of us to waste our lives too.

MeGun

The BP need to be ajusted, to be doable with all type of levels, i didn t say to make it easier, but, in some way just to change some quests, a low level player can t sell gears for 300kk,.
Or to add an item with can u reroll a mission.

Brnvsky

Not everyone lives in a virtual world Mr. nOoB dEsTrOyEr.

You can fish 10k fish, mine 50k ores and pick up flowers in a game as much as you want, no one cares, will be your profit anyway, but dont suggest to the rest of us to waste our lives too.
But this is battlepass in virtual world so go and live in real world. If u are a noob or "weekend player" u do not need to fiifh whole battlepass.
The reward for finish all misions is OP as ****. But ppl like u dont know about it ad just cry and cry.

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello everyone

Since this is a hot topic I will say this. I am considering adding something that can let you skip bp missions but it will come with conditions such as : Being able to skip only certain missions and being able to use only a limited number of passes per bp. Also I have to test it very carefully since it is not fair having such big of an advantage over people that put some hard work into the BP.

Have a lovely day,
Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.