What's new

Battle Pass Problems

Latherluk

With 1h thief glove and all the other drop items i got 6 vitality ores in two hours of farming map2 / lv 40 metins as a lv 35 warrior. Am i supposed to farm around 100 gloves for a single bp mission? You cant even skip it. The drop at lower lvls for vitality ores suck and it takes way to long to do that mission.

Ano

With 1h thief glove and all the other drop items i got 6 vitality ores in two hours of farming map2 / lv 40 metins as a lv 35 warrior. Am i supposed to farm around 100 gloves for a single bp mission? You cant even skip it. The drop at lower lvls for vitality ores suck and it takes way to long to do that mission.
you need to farm metinstones anyway its not like you farm only vitality ores you combinate alot missions with one act

Proteus

you need to farm metinstones anyway its not like you farm only vitality ores you combinate alot missions with one act
Yes but not everyone has the time to farm 3 gloves a day for a stupid mission. In the Fireland you need around 17 gloves to finish that mission

Proteus

you have 1 month time for the bp
At this rate 2-3 vitality ores per hour at lv 35-40 you need to farm more than 100 gloves to do that mission. That means 3-4 gloves everyday, basic math no? What i said is that not everyone can play that long to do the battlepass.

freaky8

Well, I like to play low lvl and can admit that the BP it s not really for lol lvl players. Alchemy, Vitality ore, cash drop and maybe other ones require at least lvl 50-60 for a decent experience and not to be a pain in the a$$. The devs force players to lvl up, you can notice that by decreasing the drop at low lvl mobs for events like moonlight.
We should get few more improvements, alternative runs, quests and updates for low lvl as well, to promote the server for new players, the server market is not in a great state, books are useless, regular items are hard to sell, upgrades pretty much the same, we need more new players...( It doesn't mean that you get the same reward like high lvl, but to make it enjoyable)

IDemonI

Well, I like to play low lvl and can admit that the BP it s not really for lol lvl players. Alchemy, Vitality ore, cash drop and maybe other ones require at least lvl 50-60 for a decent experience and not to be a pain in the a$$. The devs force players to lvl up, you can notice that by decreasing the drop at low lvl mobs for events like moonlight.
We should get few more improvements, alternative runs, quests and updates for low lvl as well, to promote the server for new players, the server market is not in a great state, books are useless, regular items are hard to sell, upgrades pretty much the same, we need more new players...( It doesn't mean that you get the same reward like high lvl, but to make it enjoyable)
Indeed, the bp promotes medium lv farmers, yet medium lv farming is not so worth rn

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
For your information, vitality ore drops actually get affected by your drop bonuses, however it is not the only thing that affects your drop. The higher the category of the mob is, the better your vitality ore drop is. Additionally, one of the points of battle pass is motivating players to improve (in level, equipment and other qualities), so for some missions you may need to level up or consider different farming option, as battle pass is not supposed to be finished by everyone.

Edit: changed the part with the drop information.

Last edited:

IDemonI

For your information, vitality ore drops do not get affected by any drop bonuses (including gloves), so you do not need to waste your gloves. Additionally, one of the points of battle pass is motivating players to improve (in level, equipment and other qualities), so for some missions you may need to level up or consider different farming option, as battle pass is not supposed to be finished by everyone.
Well thats not quite fair, since a lv 30 player is paying the same dc amount as a lv 105 player, and i dont think you should feel obligated to level to finish the bp, id rather take weaker rewards tbh, just for the battle pass to be strictly done for my level. Idk but this doesnt feel quite right im sorry

freaky8

For your information, vitality ore drops actually get affected by your drop bonuses, however it is not the only thing that affects your drop. The higher the category of the mob is, the better your vitality ore drop is. Additionally, one of the points of battle pass is motivating players to improve (in level, equipment and other qualities), so for some missions you may need to level up or consider different farming option, as battle pass is not supposed to be finished by everyone.

This is such a wrong "marketing" for the server, Battlepass should be equal for everyone or even in favor to low lvl players to get some help for start. High lvl players have a lot of exclusive runs and maps to farm and evolve, meanwhile a beginner is forced to farm the CLASSIC and BORING hundred of hours in Map2 and Valley to get some crap equipment to move on without access to Battlepass (which can make the path different and better) that he buys with real money. Going in this direction can only have a negative effect long-term. Have a nice day and weekend

IDemonI

This is such a wrong "marketing" for the server, Battlepass should be equal for everyone or even in favor to low lvl players to get some help for start. High lvl players have a lot of exclusive runs and maps to farm and evolve, meanwhile a beginner is forced to farm the CLASSIC and BORING hundred of hours in Map2 and Valley to get some crap equipment to move on without access to Battlepass (which can make the path different and better) that he buys with real money. Going in this direction can only have a negative effect long-term. Have a nice day and weekend
You couldnt have said it better my friend. Idk what are they thinking..

Latherluk

Edit: changed the part with the drop information
Sure, but in my opinion, a doable BP even for the low lvls would motivate players to farm more and hence improving their eq. An idea would be to make two different BPs, one for low-mid lvl and one for high lvl with different rewards. It is not fair that you can't do the battlepass because you are level 35 for example.

IDemonI

Sure, but in my opinion, a doable BP even for the low lvls would motivate players to farm more and hence improving their eq. An idea would be to make two different BPs, one for low-mid lvl and one for high lvl with different rewards. It is not fair that you can't do the battlepass because you are level 35 for example.
Tbh id edit this thread's title to battlepass problems, to raise awarness about this problem

Sarcosuchus

I'm level 105 but I never think of completing the battle pass. because every time I do the battle pass farm I regret it. i think the battle pass farm is definitely more reasonable for low levels

IDemonI

I'm level 105 but I never think of completing the battle pass. because every time I do the battle pass farm I regret it. i think the battle pass farm is definitely more reasonable for low levels
Yeah cuz high lv bp got some ugly ahh missions ngl, but its the fact that low lv bp actually forces you to level up for no actual reason thats not ok