What's new

Battle Pass Problems

IDemonI

If every noob can finish bp it will become useless
For that logic how about we make it 98% impossible and change the rewards to 100 godly blessing scrolls? Thats nonsense. For every other game in this world that has a battle pass in it, the nr1 thing required to finish the battlepass is to actually play the game (the missions are focused around playing the game), and not around the player's stats

BrainDead

If everyone manages to complete the Battle Pass, don't expect it to come with the same rewards... it will likely be more boring, and fewer people will participate. Having two types of bp, low-high level, doesn't seem like a good idea.

The most serious problem I see in this bp is putting a mission to kill 200 chaos stones knowing that you won't receive any drops. Destroying chaos without a drop event is not profitable at all... you might get lucky with 1-2 green/normal changers, and the worst part is there's no jumper. There's the Easter event, but how many can you destroy if you don't play 24/7?

IDemonI

If everyone manages to complete the Battle Pass, don't expect it to come with the same rewards... it will likely be more boring, and fewer people will participate. Having two types of bp, low-high level, doesn't seem like a good idea.

The most serious problem I see in this bp is putting a mission to kill 200 chaos stones knowing that you won't receive any drops. Destroying chaos without a drop event is not profitable at all... you might get lucky with 1-2 green/normal changers, and the worst part is there's no jumper. There's the Easter event, but how many can you destroy if you don't play 24/7?
Exactly what i said, it would be better to change the rewards and emphasize more with low lv farmers than the actual state

freaky8

Half month, 400 left xdd playing every day and using extra glove. This is absolute bullshit, if staff can't help us with drop at least they should make it skippable. I'm very close to delete my accounts and move on.
Spoilers of next BP 10k carrots and 500 medal horses

Latherluk

Half month, 400 left xdd playing every day and using extra glove. This is absolute bullshit, if staff can't help us with drop at least they should make it skippable. I'm very close to delete my accounts and move on.
Battle pass is not supposed to be finished by everyone. Didnt u read what she said? ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE :ROFLMAO:

BrainDead

Some things are just obvious, like knowing that at 35LVL you can't do the BP. If you're new here, it's understandable, but if you've been around for a while, stop tryharding on map2 and lvl up or make another account +50LVL if you're so desperate to do the BP

IDemonI

Some things are just obvious, like knowing that at 35LVL you can't do the BP. If you're new here, it's understandable, but if you've been around for a while, stop tryharding on map2 and lvl up or make another account +50LVL if you're so desperate to do the BP
How does that make any sense? On EVERY other game in this world you can do the bp from the day you start playing basically. Never iml have i ever seen a lv dependant bp. Then thats not a bp thats just another set of missions lol. He is totally right. It should be doable, even with worse rewards at low lv

Toxic

105 char. The level is not the issue for this mission, it's the drop rate itself :ROFLMAO:

Untitled.png

Zwierz

Overall this is the hardest bp in a long time with one of the worse rewards. I also have about 230 ores left to mine, I think I can make it in time, but for a new player, the ores and moonlight chests may be impossible to get through. I think they should better look at the difficulty level of some missions because battlepass is currently something that is supposed to motivate you to play, but now instead it demotivates you if you see the missions and know that you can't do them.
I've said it before - make the battlepass easier for low levels and just give them a slightly weaker reward. For example, recently, instead of giving everyone a 100% scroll up to lv 80, you should make an easier bp for lower levels and give them a 100% scroll up to lv 60.
Plus, since we already have quest skippers available, maybe they should only be used for rng-only missions?
Because why can we skip picking flowers or fishing where we have to devote only our time and we can't skip rng missions?

Last edited:

freaky8

so let s give rewards that are not important for any LVL105 chars or directly useless and keep the low lvl players without rewards, to evolve without help so they can finish BP when they do not need the rewards anymore.
🤓
🤓
🤓