What's new

Berserk body warrior

forgiven

They just killed the body warrior, the berserk now receives 25% of the damage received, 25% seems too much to me now we have to start over with a reflex sura practically because the nerf leaves a pj almost useless what had to be good equipment to be able to endure and now it will endure much less.. The game is getting worse and worse 10% was something acceptable 25% leave the pj useless

YeLLo

1682681703739.png
So what I understand from this is that you get 25% extra damage from skills in PVP and PVM(skills from bosses). I'm right?

Drobecek

Yes and 25% just with P with M you get many less
I still don't get it like 25% of WHAT? of attack speed? so at P, it is 62*0,25= 15,25%+ dmg received? or like Pierce boost so at P it is like 10%*0,25=2,5% more dmg? Or simply at P 25% G1 15% M1 10% AND SO ON? This needs to be properly explained to let players choose their way.... for now, cap attack speed is 170 you get there with 75 weapons decent bracelets, and bio 80 done with what berserk m4 without even using green potions... So that way if berserk m4 gives let's Say 11% and g1 gives 15% why would anyone do g1+ for the 1 Pierce boost? nonsense..... I am body warrior and I agree body warrior and Berserk could be reworked and maybe nerfed but it needs to be reasonable and properly explained.... this is a mess and it caused lot of confusion and panic

Last edited:

forgiven

They force you to leave the maximum ability in g1, because otherwise the damage you will eat will be abysmal. It is absurd, it is preferable to remove the penetration but not to do so much damage... If you already needed a good team to be able to hold on now everyone will create their reflection to be able to make dungeons or bosses easily

Drobecek

They force you to leave the maximum ability in g1, because otherwise the damage you will eat will be abysmal. It is absurd, it is preferable to remove the penetration but not to do so much damage... If you already needed a good team to be able to hold on now everyone will create their reflection to be able to make dungeons or bosses easily
Why would I even use g1? attack cap speed is 170 (you can test it) anything above that is the same.....
let's say 100atck speed is the default:
weapon 75+9 27%
bracelet 54+8 with ores 12%
biologist 40 5%
biologist 80 6%
medium green potion 20% (drops a lot)
=so quite easily 170% attack speed.... the maximum value ( without any attack speed in equipment, devs and so on) without berserk

to be honest, that attack speed in Berserk might be good for lover lvl higher don't need it at all so the pierce boost was the main benefit..... but I probably won't use it for a 6% pierce boost if I receive let's say 15-20% dmg increase on g1. in ALL INCOMING DMG.... I am not saying some change wasnt needed but making the change this way totally killed Berserk.....

in my opinion, there should be a change like this:
berserk attacks speed:
m1 15% g1 20% P 25% (that way would make sense to lvl it up cause who needs 62% lol) - NERF
Pierce boost: m1 3% g1 6% P 10% (same as it is now)- SAME
dmg increase: m1 10% g1 15% P 20% ( BUT APPLIED ONLY ON PVM and only on normal hits- not spells- so strong warrior can and will make it p for pierce boost if they got great eq to resist, but not skills cause strong bosses to deal to much dmg, pvp won't be affected by that) also this value has to be visible at the spell so every player can choose if he wants to increase it

Last edited:

Chrizz

I still don't get it like 25% of WHAT? of attack speed? so at P, it is 62*0,25= 15,25%+ dmg received? or like Pierce boost so at P it is like 10%*0,25=2,5% more dmg? Or simply at P 25% G1 15% M1 10% AND SO ON? This needs to be properly explained to let players choose their way.... for now, cap attack speed is 170 you get there with 75 weapons decent bracelets, and bio 80 done with what berserk m4 without even using green potions... So that way if berserk m4 gives let's Say 11% and g1 gives 15% why would anyone do g1+ for the 1 Pierce boost? nonsense..... I am body warrior and I agree body warrior and Berserk could be reworked and maybe nerfed but it needs to be reasonable and properly explained.... this is a mess and it caused lot of confusion and panic
if 170 is cap, why not just lower attack speed values from berserk, and raise pierce boost. so it make atleast sense to raise the skill

YeLLo

Why would I even use g1? attack cap sped is 170 (you can test it) anything above that is the same..... let's say bio 40 5%, weapon 75 27%, bracelet with ores +8 like 12%, bio 80 6% so click medium green potion ( which drops plenty) and you are at 170 attack speed...... to be honest, that attack speed in berserk might be good for lover lvl higher don't need it at all so the pierce boost was the main benefit..... but I probably won't use it for 6% pierce boost if I receive let's say 15-20% dmg increase on g1.....
I don't believe that there is a AS cap. It feels better when I use berserk and green potions and i have bio, AS on boots, bracelet +9

Dragan69

All they had to do was making ench blade lifesteal like any other server but instead they Nerf war and buff fear🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

forgiven

All they had to do was making ench blade lifesteal like any other server but instead they Nerf war and buff fear🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Sorry for asking, I haven't played reflex sura on this server and I don't know that information here reflex suras, enchanted blade doesn't absorb damage per hp? Is seriously?

Dragan69

Sorry for asking, I haven't played reflex sura on this server and I don't know that information here reflex suras, enchanted blade doesn't absorb damage per hp? Is seriously?
Yes, it's only a 5% chance tot absorb IT🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 5 f % chance🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 on this server the enchanted blade it's just low dmg cheaper aura🤣🤣

Nikku738

It does work , on the description it says % chance to absorb hp but when you use it , if you look at the bonuses on the character tab , it increases your life steal. Also , my friend who plays sura and other high level suras have tested it and they say it works (check lischu's message here https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/what-about-sura-am-in-pvm.245/post-3009)

forgiven

Yes, it's only a 5% chance tot absorb IT🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 5 f % chance🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 on this server the enchanted blade it's just low dmg cheaper aura🤣🤣
But at least it can hold up a lot and let's be honest with this update the reflex sura will be a thousand times better than the body warrior (since it's a practically 90% pvm server) I see the reflex sura much more powerful for pvm the poor body warrior was killed hahahaha and at high levels I have noticed that the reflex sura has almost the same damage with the blade as the aura

Dragan69

But at least it can hold up a lot and let's be honest with this update the reflex sura will be a thousand times better than the body warrior (since it's a practically 90% pvm server) I see the reflex sura much more powerful for pvm the poor body warrior was killed hahahaha and at high levels I have noticed that the reflex sura has almost the same damage with the blade as the aura
We will see what happens next but i don't think their stupid fix will help at all, leaving the body war as IT was and reworking blade was the only thing we need,instead they chose to have both classes pissed off now, i will take a break untill they fix blade as all the suras should

YeLLo

YOU DO BELIEVE? did you test it? cause I did.... test something before you write thank you
I have tested right now. i have 170 with berserk and if I use a green potion M, is a huge difference. But you can keep it low and let us take the advantage of AS xD