What's new

Bestiary system

ThePlayer

Regarding Bestiary skill, how can a new player ever going to know what map1 or map2 mobs will ever drop? Because when you finally unlock the dropping view, the player is probably level 50+.... which means he actually don't care anymore about map1 and map2 drops.

My suggestion would be to Unlock first the Drop, then the Race/Elemental.

zMujahid

Regarding Bestiary skill, how can a new player ever going to know what map1 or map2 mobs will ever drop? Because when you finally unlock the dropping view, the player is probably level 50+.... which means he actually don't care anymore about map1 and map2 drops.

My suggestion would be to Unlock first the Drop, then the Race/Elemental.
xd i had the same thought and im sure there are like 1000 other people with the same thoughts... i dont know what they tried with this system but its obviously crap

Pachol

I think we should unlock 100% information based on skill's level, f.e.
1-10 points - everything about map1 monsters
15p - map2
M1 - Desert, Valley
etc.

Menace

I also think this is one of the worst systems implemented in the game, it should be directly removed or fixed-buffed. What is the point to bust our asses with excuse to reach high point of the game just to get some info what bonus i need to tank/kill the monsters from lvl 45 metin. Its useless , completely useless. Never seen such a system and i hope i dont see it anywhere else.
FIX:
Either delete it and let everyone see what they need for everything
Add something normal as requirement
-Kill 1000 monsters in this current map to unlock all bestiary
-Kill 100 metins (alot in map 1 bcz nobody stays there unless its farm char) in the current map to unlock all bestiary

Sorry for sounding rude, its just the way it is. Some stuff on the server are completely unnecessary! Another example is having all kingdom "trade" chat but having language barrier and not being able to speak to other guilds, what do i need that trade chat for then? To start writing my discord in the message so ppl can text me in discord? Why do i use it for then?

Respectfully,
Menace

ehpoR

Well, my opinion is similar.
This skill is not that bad, but adaptation is really bad.
We can reach 10 points through hunting quest, and later we need to read books. Books have like 12h+ cd, and exo's are not working on them.
So we need at least few months to make it grand master, since im learning them everytime I can and most of them failed (only 1 succeed).
Until we reach the level we can see drop, we are gonna kill specific mob hundred if not thousands of times and we will know everything.
One of team member already told me, that at least with bestiary evolved I will be able to see drop and res information about future update creatures.
Its just shows us how bad the beta phase was.

Loco

Honestly I like the system and the idea behind if. Some tweaking for lowlevel would be nice though.

yanone

Honestly I like the system and the idea behind if. Some tweaking for lowlevel would be nice though.
It s a good ideea but if it's the drop option is first that we unlock at 10 points, they are really trying to motivate us to level up but i don't see a reason if lvl 35 and 55 metins drop weapons that cost almost the same at the store keeper