What's new

Closed beta / 90 maps metins/boss farm changes

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Thread about why end-game metin farming (90+) is not worth trying. Yes, there will be a lot of complaining, but with sense.
Tryna make it as short as its possible (Sura WP Experience with every possible drop boosts btw)
It's not a place to spreading negative frustrations and at the end of it you can see some ideas to fix those problems.

Most of players wanna try themselves there for MONEY. Most of us simply wants to improve money income, to spend it on our chars.
But we also know that on every other farming setups (eq, alchemy, skills, biologist etc.) you gotta spend all your income to make it better.
When it comes to farm on 35/55/60/75/80lv things looks and are ACTUALLY pretty simple especially when we talk about farming metins.
When it comes to farm on beta 90+ maps... well. To even achieve this point and be able to properly kill metin stones, we have to improve character
in tons of ways, lets stick it down there:
- Biologists at least after 80 lvl
- Decent Alchemy (at least including ruby, diamond, garnet)
- Decent Buff
- GOOD Poison Sword
- Evolved pet with maxed aggresion
- TONS of resistance - My char literally got 67 arrow avoid, 30 Arrow and 25 Lightning Res and still barely can handle metin of wrath when there is many magicians around the stone
- Lot of time and some money on level grind
These are just the most important milestones to reach before you start on the easiest to play PVM class - Sura Weapon :)

What is the prize for all of it?
Few drop examples will be posted here to let you know what you can expect from current END-GAME. It's basically many items in drop that you
can sell in General Store. Mostly 65 weapons +4/+6, sometimes including gold bars (500k-1kk-2kk) or changers, soul stones ( really rare ).
Lets not forget about upgrading materials, which drops only from bosses, not even monsters which means you and your friends (assuming you got them) have to use plenty of items to be able to upgrade beta items.
How much money we can make in 1 hour? 25-30kk pure yangs in general. We could say - not bad, but farming costs too. With current prices of time elixirs, thief gloves, auto-potions (cause YEAH, there is no chaos stones from beta maps, so they are not free to drop)
we are losing like 50kk just for the boosts ( for example alchemy - you spend 48kk on refreshing your alchemy when you earn 200kk in 8 hours - you are losing 1/4 of your earnings ). Chances for SS drop is the same as on lower level, but you are destroying about 25 metins per 1 hour, when at low level its about 40-50 so chances to get soul stone are much bigger.
In red forest or goddamn snakefield you can earn similar or even more money, but with tons of hours saved on making crazy ass character
for end-game farming. I cant imagine body warriors farming it without spending on this server at least 6 months like in full-time job.

Personal suggestions, that could fix end-game metin stones farming:
- Alchemy time ++ to spend less on elixirs
- Less damage from magicians (fr there is no way someone who has his own life can farm it on body warrior)
- Drop improvement/Chaos end-game metins/Soul stones drop improvement/ Blessings scrolls, bravery capes ( for example add time elixirs as a drop from chaos 110, bigger chance for soul stone ), bigger amount of 65 weapons
- Make different levels and difficulties ( with equal drop ) on metins ( I believe all metins are 110 lvl with around same dmg )
- Add drop of upgrade items to mobs ( imagine you need to make few sets of eq to drop upgrade items to upgrade your other eq, does it even make sense? )

Thanks for the attentions, hopefully from administration too :)
Kind regards!

Last edited:

Ulyse

I'm pro for a better drop from metins. For example: - chance to drop more lingot's from one metin. 500k with 1kk or 1kk with 2kk, same as the last Wom.
- add fragments to make chaos's
- add artizanal items
- add a small chance to drop upgrades from monsters

Rain

I'm pro for a better drop from metins. For example: - chance to drop more lingot's from one metin. 500k with 1kk or 1kk with 2kk, same as the last Wom.
- add fragments to make chaos's
- add artizanal items
- add a small chance to drop upgrades from monsters
yeah beta maps on old wom were MUCH better.
- you could get 2 soul stones from 1 metin
- you could get 2 or 3 gold bars from 1 metin
- bigger amount of weapons from 1 metin
- drop from bosses was way much better ( soul stones, stones +5, time elixir, upgrade items, everything )

you could feel the difference and progress between red forest and beta but now?
you are earning same amount or even less money if you compare these two maps.

its not even worth to waste your time, yang and make any effort for 90s maps, lets be honest.
map 2 metins are better than this **** - many upgrade items, poly marbles, green changers, chaoses...

RealDrew

Damage from monsters is perfectly fine.
Beta upgrades should remain at bosses, or maybe added with an extremely low chance of drop at mobs/metins.

The only thing that needs to be improved is indeed the metins' drop or at least add Chaoses.

*25-30kk pure yangs in general* - this means you have a bad equipment, a good Sura makes around 45-50kk pure yang from items, a good Warrior goes above 50kk/hour.
*- you could get 2 soul stones from 1 metin* - you can drop 2 ss here too, just has a really low chance
*- you could get 2 or 3 gold bars from 1 metin* - dropped many times 2/3 gold bars

Rain

Damage from monsters is perfectly fine.
Beta upgrades should remain at bosses, or maybe added with an extremely low chance of drop at mobs/metins.

The only thing that needs to be improved is indeed the metins' drop or at least add Chaoses.

*25-30kk pure yangs in general* - this means you have a bad equipment, a good Sura makes around 45-50kk pure yang from items, a good Warrior goes above 50kk/hour.
*- you could get 2 soul stones from 1 metin* - you can drop 2 ss here too, just has a really low chance
*- you could get 2 or 3 gold bars from 1 metin* - dropped many times 2/3 gold bars
IMO damage should be slightly lower because I cant imagine how an average 90 lvl body warrior could farm there. You literally need a perfect eq to resist here and on bosses ( strong against, resistance, arrow, dodge arrow, drop, hp absorb )

Im not talking about mine equipment but I think its decent - got perfect cl1 stones, arrow res + light resistances, 67 for dodge arrow ( they are literally missing 2/3 of hits ) and I still have problem to handle it at big resp of magicians.

To wrap it up - do you think its worth to spend few KKK on alchemy and equipment + alot of time on biologist to earn 50kk per hour? You can literally make it in snakefield at deceits, ghost forest or red forest ( or even if you are lucky at 45 metins if you get 2 soul stones in 1 hour ).

Its not worth to progress here, dont you agree with me?

Granz

This is some serious ****. I cant imagine other class farm these stones, when with this amount of resistance on sura (which is literally the most tanky pvm class) you can barely hold your character alive xD Im totally sure there will be no body warriors able to farm it even when they max out almost everything.

B U M P

Qiel

IMO damage should be slightly lower because I cant imagine how an average 90 lvl body warrior could farm there. You literally need a perfect eq to resist here and on bosses ( strong against, resistance, arrow, dodge arrow, drop, hp absorb )

Im not talking about mine equipment but I think its decent - got perfect cl1 stones, arrow res + light resistances, 67 for dodge arrow ( they are literally missing 2/3 of hits ) and I still have problem to handle it at big resp of magicians.

To wrap it up - do you think its worth to spend few KKK on alchemy and equipment + alot of time on biologist to earn 50kk per hour? You can literally make it in snakefield at deceits, ghost forest or red forest ( or even if you are lucky at 45 metins if you get 2 soul stones in 1 hour ).

100% agreed!

Decha

tak, mapy beta na starej kobiecie były DUŻO lepsze.
- możesz zdobyć 2 kamienie duszy z 1 metina
- za 1 metina można otrzymać 2 lub 3 sztabki złota
- większa ilość broni od 1 metina
- drop z bossów był o wiele lepszy (kamienie duszy, kamienie +5, eliksir czasu, przedmioty ulepszające, wszystko)

czułeś różnicę i postęp pomiędzy Red Forest a wersją beta, ale teraz?
zarabiasz tę samą kwotę lub nawet mniej, jeśli porównasz te dwie mapy.

nie warto nawet marnować czasu, yang i wkładać wysiłku w tworzenie map z lat 90., bądźmy szczerzy.
Metiny na mapie 2 są lepsze od tego **** - wiele przedmiotów ulepszeń, polimarmurki, zielone zmieniacze, chaos...
+1 LIKE

Ulyse

Btw, here i saw bosses from beta have drop just for some upgrades. As example: bone face drop have 5 type of upgrades, Rakhaska have other 5 type and so on. Old wom did not have this type of drop, you could drop all of upgrades just from 1 boss, if i remember well.

Rain

Btw, here i saw bosses from beta have drop just for some upgrades. As example: bone face drop have 5 type of upgrades, Rakhaska have other 5 type and so on. Old wom did not have this type of drop, you could drop all of upgrades just from 1 boss, if i remember well.
yes, thats why I mentioned about of tons of equipment you need here just to upgrade another equipment. total non sense

7even

Thread about why end-game metin farming (90+) is not worth trying. Yes, there will be a lot of complaining, but with sense.
Tryna make it as short as its possible (Sura WP Experience with every possible drop boosts btw)
It's not a place to spreading negative frustrations and at the end of it you can see some ideas to fix those problems.

Most of players wanna try themselves there for MONEY. Most of us simply wants to improve money income, to spend it on our chars.
But we also know that on every other farming setups (eq, alchemy, skills, biologist etc.) you gotta spend all your income to make it better.
When it comes to farm on 35/55/60/75/80lv things looks and are ACTUALLY pretty simple especially when we talk about farming metins.
When it comes to farm on beta 90+ maps... well. To even achieve this point and be able to properly kill metin stones, we have to improve character
in tons of ways, lets stick it down there:
- Biologists at least after 80 lvl
- Decent Alchemy (at least including ruby, diamond, garnet)
- Decent Buff
- GOOD Poison Sword
- Evolved pet with maxed aggresion
- TONS of resistance - My char literally got 67 arrow avoid, 30 Arrow and 25 Lightning Res and still barely can handle metin of wrath when there is many magicians around the stone
- Lot of time and some money on level grind
These are just the most important milestones to reach before you start on the easiest to play PVM class - Sura Weapon :)

What is the prize for all of it?
Few drop examples will be posted here to let you know what you can expect from current END-GAME. It's basically many items in drop that you
can sell in General Store. Mostly 65 weapons +4/+6, sometimes including gold bars (500k-1kk-2kk) or changers, soul stones ( really rare ).
Lets not forget about upgrading materials, which drops only from bosses, not even monsters which means you and your friends (assuming you got them) have to use plenty of items to be able to upgrade beta items.
How much money we can make in 1 hour? 25-30kk pure yangs in general. We could say - not bad, but farming costs too. With current prices of time elixirs, thief gloves, auto-potions (cause YEAH, there is no chaos stones from beta maps, so they are not free to drop)
we are losing like 50kk just for the boosts ( for example alchemy - you spend 48kk on refreshing your alchemy when you earn 200kk in 8 hours - you are losing 1/4 of your earnings ). Chances for SS drop is the same as on lower level, but you are destroying about 25 metins per 1 hour, when at low level its about 40-50 so chances to get soul stone are much bigger.
In red forest or goddamn snakefield you can earn similar or even more money, but with tons of hours saved on making crazy ass character
for end-game farming. I cant imagine body warriors farming it without spending on this server at least 6 months like in full-time job.

Personal suggestions, that could fix end-game metin stones farming:
- Alchemy time ++ to spend less on elixirs
- Less damage from magicians (fr there is no way someone who has his own life can farm it on body warrior)
- Drop improvement/Chaos end-game metins/Soul stones drop improvement/ Blessings scrolls, bravery capes ( for example add time elixirs as a drop from chaos 110, bigger chance for soul stone ), bigger amount of 65 weapons
- Make different levels and difficulties ( with equal drop ) on metins ( I believe all metins are 110 lvl with around same dmg )
- Add drop of upgrade items to mobs ( imagine you need to make few sets of eq to drop upgrade items to upgrade your other eq, does it even make sense? )

Thanks for the attentions, hopefully from administration too :)
Kind regards!
I agree 100 % with you i dont know even what i should add for beta maps,thats why i farm rw still and i can without any problem kill in beta.
I wanna add about hella also its not possible to kill that much metins and get 1 glove 1 changer and 2 clams for 2 hours farming. I joined 3 times hella and 3 times the same.
I will not say anything more but please make it more interesting about high lvls its just not logical to map2 farmers make more yang then us who are 90+.

Ulyse

with 45 wind as a warrior i need to kill the 2 magicians from Rakhaska to handle it:))

RealDrew

This is some serious ****. I cant imagine other class farm these stones, when with this amount of resistance on sura (which is literally the most tanky pvm class) you can barely hold your character alive xD Im totally sure there will be no body warriors able to farm it even when they max out almost everything.

B U M P
There are plenty of Warriors on the server that literally don't move away from metins.

I, as a Sura (and many others from my guild and others) can tank 2 metins (in every beta map) at the same time without my HP dropping below 80%.

You guys are really complaining about Beta metins while farming with EBONY EARRINGS, perhaps not even full CL1 perfect alchemy and other crap half bonused items.
The damage from mobs is perfectly fine, just do your Bio quests and upgrade your equipment.

The ONLY thing that has to be slightly improved is the drop from metins and Chaoses must be added, that's all.

7even

The damage is fine i agree with it also but the Drop is miserable say what u wanna say i am done replying here.
There are plenty of Warriors on the server that literally don't move away from metins.

I, as a Sura (and many others from my guild and others) can tank 2 metins (in every beta map) at the same time without my HP dropping below 80%.

You guys are really complaining about Beta metins while farming with EBONY EARRINGS, perhaps not even full CL1 perfect alchemy and other crap half bonused items.
The damage from mobs is perfectly fine, just do your Bio quests and upgrade your equipment.

The ONLY thing that has to be slightly improved is the drop from metins and Chaoses must be added, that's all.

Rain

I, as a Sura (and many others from my guild and others) can tank 2 metins at the same time without my HP dropping below 80%.

big ego guy right here I see, I just looked at your mixtape when you are at 30/40% at one metin because of the magicians.

once again ( cuz you maybe didnt understand what im trying to say )
make metins different - different levels ( for example 100, 105 and 110 instead of only 110 ) with equal difficulty and drop
and why the hell do you expect from us to spend literally 8 hours a day ( for like few weeks ) to farm for alchemy better than cl1, perfect items, sce just to earn 50kk per hour? you can literally spend 1/5 of this money for a character who's gonna only farm forest or red forest and it will be the same.

its not worth to progress here, do you understand?

Granz

This thread is in suggestions section with reason. No one wants to make it easy and affordable for everyone, cause it would destroy the server economy. The fact that even you with your perfectly maxed out character agreed with the point about non sense drop on these maps is another argument to say there is something we should consider to change it. We dont expect to change everything, but SOMETHING definitely could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.