What's new

BETA BOSSES

Bodo

Hello , this bosses from beta maps are so bad , you should increase upgrades cuz is not cool to beat 24bosses for 1 knife or claps . It's not normal to beat an elite boss and get only Purple Potion L x5.

-decrease watermelon
-increase coconut

Attachments

• dad0a3bb55d88872c2a3a6fead1b9dc1.png
    dad0a3bb55d88872c2a3a6fead1b9dc1.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 8ce83ebef19695fed054fe27bb27d413.png
    8ce83ebef19695fed054fe27bb27d413.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 17

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i forwarded your suggestion to our team. I agree this drop sounds a bit depressive. Hoping we will get it improved a bit.
All the best!

Regards.

ImCristi

+1, also the drop of time elixir L from elite bosses is very bad, you need to kill 100 bosses or more in order to get 5 time elixir

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

do you have something on your equipment thats affecting it perhaps? What about gloves/no gloves situation?

Regards.

ThePlayer

Hello,

do you have something on your equipment thats affecting it perhaps? What about gloves/no gloves situation?

Regards.
Seriously? Do you really think that these guys go farming without gloves? 🤯 I think you kind of offend them by coming with this type of questions/remarks.

To me, it seems you just want to prolong this conversation instead of coming with actual resolutions about the situation.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello ThePlayer,

obviously that was not my intention, as i wrote earlier i forwarded information about the situation with bosses drop to the team. There is nothing more to be prolonged.

Regards.