What's new

BETA PVM WEAPONS ARE A JOKE

Skay

I just made my solar blade +9.
i am dissapointed to say that its litterally almost no difference to a grudge sword +9 50 avg.
i tested, and on a clean build, only alchemy and pet i did 18.2k dmg with solar blade maximum, an then switched to grudge +9, where the max dmg was 17.9.
now the question is. WHY WOULD I INVEST THAT MUCH MORE in a solar blade for 300 dmg? the price of the grudge is 5kkk where the solar is on market at ~25kkk. 5 times more for 300 dmg?
IS IT WORTH IT?
not to mention that for solar blade u need lv 105 where with the grudge you can stay lv 96 and U WILL NOT LOSE the whole drop for 300 DMG!
the beta pvm weapons need a buff.

xMovee

-1 as soon as new pvm weapons will be out, it will show its real worth and as mentioned, it isnt specific for metins. You can also gain another aditional crit, str or pierce which are harder to get on a grudge. Also, avg scales with each additional avg. Its just normal that such a high avg weapon deals that much dmg which is similar to a solar blade+9.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i am sorry but why is a DD weapon even compared to a Grudge Sword avg50? It feels like Grudge with such average damage is some every day thing and easy to obtain...well its not and two weapons are not even comparable, one you have to make , to roll such avg and another one you have to craft from 0.
Also this:
The big damage diff is against bosses not metins.

Regards.