What's new

beta upgrade items imbalance

Sarcosuchus

When bosses spawn, everyone focuses on bronze clasp bosses. then silver clasp and golden hook. upgrade items obtained from other bosses are completely worthless. the price difference between these items is increasing day by day and will continue to do so if there is no change.
adding valuable upgrade item drops to a few bosses will not be a solution because the worthless ones will remain worthless again.
now me and a few farmer like me have thousands of upgrade items and they will be enough for the server for years. this is of no use to neither farmer like me nor new beta farmer.
my suggestion: upgrade trade system
the peddler trade system has been tried and removed but needs to be effectively reintroduced
with daily trade offers, for example, we should be able to pay 50x purple dragon steel and get 10x silver clasp or 10x keun gisul stone

Attachments

• resim_2024-04-04_112935006.png
    resim_2024-04-04_112935006.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
  • resim_2024-04-04_112947037.png
    resim_2024-04-04_112947037.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 14

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i forwarded your concerns to team. Can't promise that something will be changed though but information reached the team rest assured.

Regards.

Acorn

This might come out abit left field, but why don't we randomise the drops for each class of boss? That way all bosses will be contested and we can all benefit from dropping the upgrade mats. Obviously keep the disparity between elite and basic level bosses but surely this will help the market abit?

AdamlMalysz

This might come out abit left field, but why don't we randomise the drops for each class of boss? That way all bosses will be contested and we can all benefit from dropping the upgrade mats. Obviously keep the disparity between elite and basic level bosses but surely this will help the market abit?
it doesn't solve the problem with useless upgrade materials

-1 idk if u tried to +(9)necklace, bracelet, earrings pvp but to make necklace you need like 50+ blue dragon steel same with bracelet, earrings, etc but with other upgrades that you call useless.
should be left as they are.

Zwierz

At each stage of the game there are more and less needed upgrade items, so I see no reason for it to be any different here.

Sarcosuchus

-1 idk if u tried to +(9)necklace, bracelet, earrings pvp but to make necklace you need like 50+ blue dragon steel same with bracelet, earrings, etc but with other upgrades that you call useless.
should be left as they are.
decorations, bellys and epaulettes, do you think it's okay? beta pvp craft items will also be devalued because of razador

Sarcosuchus

At each stage of the game there are more and less needed upgrade items, so I see no reason for it to be any different here.
the problem that will come with less needed items: very valuable upgrade items. the difference is constantly increasing

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

what you wrote is true, however i think a bit more balanced drop rate between rare and non rare up items (expensive and nonexpensive) should be made. So when you farm you dont drop tones of up materials you dont need until you get the rarer one you need. There should be some ration between them so to speak so it makes more sense i guess. Of course some new crafting recipes are desirable to just eat existing materials, to increase demand for less valuable ones and perhaps will get a bit on importance/value as well.
-this represents my own opinion about the matter.

Regards.