What's new

Bio items dont drop anymore

Foku

Hey,

i am on my lv 94 bio and before the patch on wednesday i dropped like 2-3 white sky gems in 10 minutes. And right after the patch i cant drop them anymore. Tytanu69 expierienced the same problem. Probably the only 2 ppl doing the quest right now. Each of us farmed multiple hours without a single bio gem drop. I even went into the dragon room and farmed the metin stones.
One GM told me the drop is slightly reduced the other said, if its not mentioned in the patchnotes its not changed. i didnt read anything in the patchnotes. Can u guys pls check the drop rate and if its not bugged or something?

Tyvm

Regards
Foku

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

Thanks for your post. I'll provide it to the rest of the team and we will make sure that everything's correct about your case.

Have a good day!

Foku

Hey,

heavenly jade (Questitem) to reset the bios also not dropping anymore.

Ty and good evening!

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the heads up. Will be sorted out in the next patch that is before next weekend.

tytanu69

Thanks for the heads up. Will be sorted out in the next patch that is before next weekend.
so we will lose all the progress instead of the others because you don`t want to check the drop rate?
We used wines and invested a lot to be in front of the others and now we are on cooldown cause you made a mistake?
just asking

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

If there is a problem, we can't just shut down the server to solve one tiny error at a time, that's why we do only one updated/week where we include all the fixes. If there is an actual problem there, it will be fixed with the next maintenance.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Foku

Hello,

i didnt see anything in the patch notes today, did u check or fix it ? im farming hl for 30 min now and didnt drop a bio item yet

Kind Regards,
Foku

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, the drop rate of the highest level bio was reduced in regards to what it was originally as it was deemed to be too low for a near-endgame quest.