What's new

Body Warrior

LAVENTIN

Hello everyone,

I want to start by expressing my disappointment with the Body Warrior. WoM2 was the only server where the Body Warrior was relevant because of the berserk, besides farm, it was good in PvP too. After the changes that you've made to the berserk,adding that incoming damage, the Body Warrior is useless from any point of view. Why did you ruin what was already perfect? So that everyone can understand the difference, please look at the pictures below:
Berserk at G1 on old WoM2 :
1684394457894.png
Berserk at G1 now :
1684392044403.png
It is no longer worth having a Body Warrior. You can barely resist, running away from metinstones, with resistance, 70-year-old biologist finished. Many of us have invested so much time and money in pets, so many soul stones in the AoS , for nothing. As I said before, WoM2 was the only server that managed to highlight the Body Warrior in PvP. We all know about that incoming damage on berserk that ruined all the fun of playing a Body Warrior, but you basically canceled a vital skill of the warrior, that was his charm from the beginning, the attack speed, and you to make it more relevant, you added pierce boost, which here, unfortunately, besides being nerfed, at G1 on the old WoM2 you had 13% pierce boost, and here we only have 6% pierce boost (no one complained about the body on the old WoM2, all the world was satisfied). It is not right from any point of view, I hope this post will make you understand the frustrations of the players regarding the Body Warrior because you can only play it up to level 60, no more or PvP. The last two updates were excellent , I hope you'll think seriously about the Berserk.

Thank you,

¬Infamous

Last edited:

wiston

You're very right, I changed the class from body warrior to sura because of that berserk, it's useless after level 60.

Skay

I agree. Body warrior has problems even in pvm because of the changes, being unable to farm comfortably with 45 earth, +9 shield, black steel armour +9 and even pet on defense sometimes in the red forest. Someting must be done to it.

AdamlMalysz

I understand it's supposed to be hard server, but at this moment berserk gives negative value on high level. Some attack speed and pierce boost doesn't compensate increased damage body warrior receives.

widlakowyosa

Hello everyone,

I want to start by expressing my disappointment with the Body Warrior. WoM2 was the only server where the Body Warrior was relevant because of the berserk, besides farm, it was good in PvP too. After the changes that you've made to the berserk,adding that incoming damage, the Body Warrior is useless from any point of view. Why did you ruin what was already perfect? So that everyone can understand the difference, please look at the pictures below:
View attachment 681
Berserk at G1 now :
View attachment 679
It is no longer worth having a Body Warrior. You can barely resist, running away from metinstones, with resistance, 70-year-old biologist finished. Many of us have invested so much time and money in pets, so many soul stones in the AoS , for nothing. As I said before, WoM2 was the only server that managed to highlight the Body Warrior in PvP. We all know about that incoming damage on berserk that ruined all the fun of playing a Body Warrior, but you basically canceled a vital skill of the warrior, that was his charm from the beginning, the attack speed, and you to make it more relevant, you added pierce boost, which here, unfortunately, besides being nerfed, at G1 on the old WoM2 you had 13% pierce boost, and here we only have 6% pierce boost (no one complained about the body on the old WoM2, all the world was satisfied). It is not right from any point of view, I hope this post will make you understand the frustrations of the players regarding the Body Warrior because you can only play it up to level 60, no more or PvP. The last two updates were excellent , I hope you'll think seriously about the Berserk.

Thank you,

¬Infamous
Body is still too op stop crying jinno body warriors, body DMG is insane and you want more its fair that he is paper if he have such a damage, if you dont like IT Play another claass there are 7 of then...

Boy67the7

Body is still too op stop crying jinno body warriors, body DMG is insane and you want more its fair that he is paper if he have such a damage, if you dont like IT Play another claass there are 7 of then...
you clearly dont understand how metin works. Body warrior is only somewhat strong because nobody has defenses yet. On top of that other classes still outclass the body warrior by far.

widlakowyosa

Hello everyone,

View attachment 681
Berserk at G1 now :
View attachment 679

Thank you,

¬Infamous
If you dont like Berserk just dont use
IT or keep m1... Body is easiest class and good in everything. On every global server Berserk boosts incoming DMG but its not writen in % you are crying cuz of Berserk on best class in the gamę but what about re reflect DMG this is true useless skill and nobody speaks about IT its because body warriors are not a class there are type of mental...

widlakowyosa

Okey then give every character an aura. If you want Balance why other characters farm 3x slower than body ?xd is IT fair ?
you clearly dont understand how metin works. Body warrior is only somewhat strong because nobody has defenses yet. On top of that other classes still outclass the body warrior by far.

Weijierr

Okey then give every character an aura. If you want Balance why other characters farm 3x slower than body ?xd is IT fair ?
You are too fucking stupid to understand kid, we have 14% incoming dmg from the Berseker+ lower buffs cuz guess what they made the buffs stronger only for the shamans how on earth im supposed to do anything with 14% incoming dmg and a 25% buff ? Like stop replying you didn t even played the first servers in the first place.

Weijierr

Beside the Bersekers DO something about the buffs as well, this is not a Pokemon server, why do we need to have a 25% buff for other classes and a 41% buff for the shaman ? Like why ? To make the shamans the best class in PVM ? If that im going to play a Pokemon server not a hard pvm one.

widlakowyosa

You are too fucking stupid to understand kid, we have 14% incoming dmg from the Berseker+ lower buffs cuz guess what they made the buffs stronger only for the shamans how on earth im supposed to do anything with 14% incoming dmg and a 25% buff ? Like stop replying you didn t even played the first servers in the first place.
I played first server since 2014 ;) now IT is as IT should be and about pvp dont forget about ABS this Berserk will do almost notging in pvp if you have 60% weapon abs

I agree. Body warrior has problems even in pvm because of the changes, being unable to farm comfortably with 45 earth, +9 shield, black steel armour +9 and even pet on defense sometimes in the red forest. Someting must be done to it.
Than you're really bad at this game.

widlakowyosa

Beside the Bersekers DO something about the buffs as well, this is not a Pokemon server, why do we need to have a 25% buff for other classes and a 41% buff for the shaman ? Like why ? To make the shamans the best class in PVM ? If that im going to play a Pokemon server not a hard pvm one.
Its fair for shamans, if somebody is playing shaman he Has only BUFF, what about wp that has blade fear armour and dragon buffs is this fair? How big chances Has shaman player if body with aura Berserk and dragon buffs comes to fight for spot