What's new

Body Warrior

LAVENTIN

Hello everyone,

I want to start by expressing my disappointment with the Body Warrior. WoM2 was the only server where the Body Warrior was relevant because of the berserk, besides farm, it was good in PvP too. After the changes that you've made to the berserk,adding that incoming damage, the Body Warrior is useless from any point of view. Why did you ruin what was already perfect? So that everyone can understand the difference, please look at the pictures below:
Berserk at G1 on old WoM2 :
1684394457894.png
Berserk at G1 now :
1684392044403.png
It is no longer worth having a Body Warrior. You can barely resist, running away from metinstones, with resistance, 70-year-old biologist finished. Many of us have invested so much time and money in pets, so many soul stones in the AoS , for nothing. As I said before, WoM2 was the only server that managed to highlight the Body Warrior in PvP. We all know about that incoming damage on berserk that ruined all the fun of playing a Body Warrior, but you basically canceled a vital skill of the warrior, that was his charm from the beginning, the attack speed, and you to make it more relevant, you added pierce boost, which here, unfortunately, besides being nerfed, at G1 on the old WoM2 you had 13% pierce boost, and here we only have 6% pierce boost (no one complained about the body on the old WoM2, all the world was satisfied). It is not right from any point of view, I hope this post will make you understand the frustrations of the players regarding the Body Warrior because you can only play it up to level 60, no more or PvP. The last two updates were excellent , I hope you'll think seriously about the Berserk.

Thank you,

¬Infamous

Last edited:

Boy67the7

Body Warrior should also be Nr.1 or Nr.2 PVE Class but here it is NR.4 After Weapon Sura and both Shaman classes. Also some take the argument a PvE class shouldnt be good in pvp but ye then there are shamans which are completly ignored while beeing very good PvP and PvE. Just people commenting who are not testing or watching other classes only want their own class to be good.

Kuzman

Bring back sura's old tankiness, remove this subhuman decision of nerfing berserk and you'll see all the threads about this matter dissapear.

Fujitora

You had nearly perfect recipe (old wom2 files) and you want to change it, why? In every scenario you want to change it. Body warrior on old wom was reasonable in pvp at any lvl because of those changes.As everyone said, bring back the old skils and the problem is gone.If you ask me you shoud bring more of old wom in this one, till now you changed allmost everything (not in a good way). I`m not exicted about new content anymore because i allready know what is it, something what we had on old wom but a harder version or a low reward version.

Not just the warrior needs a buff, the whole server needs a buff.

Skay

Than you're really bad at this game.
your brain is the size of a nut. the body warrior should be able to farm without any problems at all given the best items, but on the sv right now there is no warrior wich can do that because of the bersek nerf. the balance in the classes was because sura dont need much investment to farm easily but body warrior needed a lot of investment for perfect items in order to farm easily

Zenoheld

I don't mind the warrior nerf but the problem is warriors get punished for making the berserk p, this shouldn't be the case. No skill should get worse when you upgrade it. I suggest berserk negative effect should be maximum at g1 and then should decerase, this will make the skill worth p'ing.Soul stones are time locked and it takes around 15 days go make a skill p, and not being able to upgrade your skill because it gets worse is stupid in my opinion.

lilrock

When you implement such negative skill modification, you'll get aura books at 300-400k and berserk books at 150k. Berserk needs some rework and I think most of the players agree on that.