What's new

bonus adder drops

Grimmie

ive been farming a lot of treasure maps and the amount of adders compared to changers you drop is insane.
whenever i do maps i get at least 2 or almost 3 times more adders than changers.
it's not that i don't want them but having stacks of adders is useless to me and it drops the market value a lot, i've sold hundreds and still have 800 laying around.
i would suggest to change the drop for a chance of 2 adders to just 1, decrease the drop rate or even add an npc where you can trade multiple adders for 1 changer.

0416_212443.jpg

Toxic

806 adders from 600 runs is like 1-2 adders per run, it's literally fine.
"great" suggestion lol 😅

D

Deleted member 808

I think it's safe to say that 1.34 adders per run is actually OK.
I doubt there's a significant number of players that, first of all, do these runs, and a decent amount that have done about 600...

Grimmie

806 adders from 600 runs is like 1-2 adders per run, it's literally fine.
"great" suggestion lol 😅

The 600 runs were from 1 or 2 days later, it was around 500 when I posted.
Also you forgot the part where I mentioned that i've sold hundreds of them on the market already.
At some point I had 3 shops open with at least 1 side full of 4 packs of adders. and they sold.
So it's quite a bit more than what you guys think.
Adders are not needed as much so even dropping a single adder each run is too much for me.
Right now I have 1131 in storage that I do nothing with and a 100 or so in shop.

ccf2b114e0310278348844ee7162679f.png

Toxic

It seems to be the same drop from old WoM, and that one was fine. I don't see the issue here.. adders always lose value

Grimmie

It's... 806 adders...from about 600 runs, like you mentioned... equals 1.34 adders per run on average.
Even with about 500 runs, it's still 1.6 adders per run on average.

I'm honestly waiting for input from other players that made this many runs.
With 100 runs in 1-2 days, I believe there should be a daily limit for Treasure Map runs - because again, dropping 1-2 adders per run doesn't sound like wrong drop for someone who does this type of content in a normal way. 50 runs per day sounds...

You're getting confused with the numbers now and are missing a point but whatever.
My suggestion was to change the drop of adders in treasure maps, you drop them in pretty much every treasure map, most of the time in a pack of 2 and sometimes even multiple times in a single treasure map.
That has nothing to do with the amount of maps i've farmed or how someone chooses to play the game.
In addition bonus changers drops are a bit more rare and drop 1 at a time which I think is totally fine, compare it to bonus adders that are used way less but drop more frequently and in a bigger number and that doesn't make sense to me.
I'm just pointing it out and made a suggestion to change it up a little.
It seems to be the same drop from old WoM, and that one was fine. I don't see the issue here.. adders always lose value

I never saw this many adders on the start of actual old wom2.
I don't mind them losing some value but at this rate I can add bonusses for everyone for free so I feel like it's fair to change it up a bit.
The main point being the drop rate and that they drop most of the time in packs of 2 which is not needed in my opinion.

Last edited:

Loco

I doubt you played WoM in its early stages if that’s what you believe. When I first started playing WoM there wasn’t anything like dropping adders/changers from Metin Stones and the only way to obtain them ingame was Bosschests or Events. I know the way it is now is better however I don’t see any problem with preventing Adders to become a useless dud reward that’s just gonna be used as a filler in any kind of rewards.
Now the server is still new and its still possible to change it without it being too late.

Toxic

I doubt you played WoM in its early stages if that’s what you believe. When I first started playing WoM there wasn’t anything like dropping adders/changers from Metin Stones and the only way to obtain them ingame was Bosschests or Events. I know the way it is now is better however I don’t see any problem with preventing Adders to become a useless dud reward that’s just gonna be used as a filler in any kind of rewards.
Now the server is still new and its still possible to change it without it being too late.
Treasure maps weren't a thing in the early stages of old WoM, your points are invalid
You're getting confused with the numbers now and are missing a point but whatever.
My suggestion was to change the drop of adders in treasure maps, you drop them in pretty much every treasure map, most of the time in a pack of 2 and sometimes even multiple times in a single treasure map.
That has nothing to do with the amount of maps i've farmed or how someone chooses to play the game.
In addition bonus changers drops are a bit more rare and drop 1 at a time which I think is totally fine, compare it to bonus adders that are used way less but drop more frequently and in a bigger number and that doesn't make sense to me.
I'm just pointing it out and made a suggestion to change it up a little.

I never saw this many adders on the start of actual old wom2.
I don't mind them losing some value but at this rate I can add bonusses for everyone for free so I feel like it's fair to change it up a bit.
The main point being the drop rate and that they drop most of the time in packs of 2 which is not needed in my opinion.

Loco

Treasure maps weren't a thing in the early stages of old WoM, your points are invalid
Yes they weren’t but when they were implemented the market for adders was already saturated. Hence the high amount of adders that dropped. Now the market isn’t saturated yet and the treasure maps will be the reason for them to be.
What speaks against reducing the drop of them? On average you get around 3 adders per run and honestly that’s too much in my opinion.

Zezerino

With 100 runs in 1-2 days, I believe there should be a daily limit for Treasure Map runs - because again, dropping 1-2 adders per run doesn't sound like wrong drop for someone who does this type of content in a normal way. 50 runs per day sounds...

I disagree with this completely, its like a suggestion for mobile game where I have to wait 24hours to get energy to keep playing. People should be allowed to farm how much they want.

Basically what they mean is, if Adders keep dropping like it currently is (not only on treasure maps in my opinion) they will become useless... I barely do any farming and get alot of them, remember this is an item that you only use a very limited number of times.

Chrizz

half the drop and make the more often fail, and new high level item from future updates need ascended adders which are craftet with 10 normal adders, Adders will keep value this way :D