What's new

Buff Baroness Dungeon

Nikku738

So, I tried baroness and some other people I know tried the dungeon as well and it drops 1 chest that gives loot worth less than the key you need to get in and it has an 80 minute cooldown. Overall the dungeon feels very easy to do but I feel like its not worth doing right now , you either waste too much time waiting for the cooldown or you get out and you have to use 3-4 permits to come back in and do it again and the loot isn't even good.

Furthermore , at higher levels the only things you can do right now are farm red forest , do treasure maps , DTs or farm baroness. However, the way baroness works right now , people would only do it if they wanted to make the belts and then never do it again as it is not worth farming at all, also , now that 60lvl treasure maps are nerfed and sd3 is added into the game , more and more people will level up and red forest will become too crowded to farm efficiently. There need to be alternative ways to farm gold other than red forest until new content is released or everyone will get stuck on red forest.

I suggest increasing the amount of chests the baroness drops , lowering the cooldown between runs and making the dungeon a little bit harder.

Last edited:

Ozzy

Indeed it has to be buffed. Only 1 chest? it should drop 4-5 chests with changers.pearls etc. And make the bosses harder !

Loco

Hard agree!

I'd love to see the dungeon being buffed.
Not just more drops but also harder to kill.
The time it takes to farm one key now does not justify this low drop. On top of that you end up buying passage tickets that will end up costing a lot of money as well.
I honestly don't mind the entrance costs if you can profit anyways but the way it is right now that is just simply not the case.
It also feels weird having the boss of the whole Spider Dungeons to be easier than leveling in SD2 or SD3.

The Belt crafting is something that feels weird to me as well. While I do like the types of belts there are and the fact that they are not too easily obtainable.
100 Monkey Blood just feels like you try to force the Ape Dungeon onto the players. Why not add different materials like Upgrade stuff from Sohan or DT or something? The Ape Dungeon always had its purpose in providing horse medals and its fulfilling its role perfectly fine.