What's new

Buff Lightning Ressistance effect

Boy67the7

So as a body Warrior its impossible with max lighting and good amounts of hp and max hp absorb and a good amount of block to level up in hl2.

Even with alchemy on its impossible (even tho you see it as something that only needs to be on in some cases so i assume you dont need alchemy to level here on this server because the time would be too expensive right?)

So how is a warrior supposed to level up in hl2? Or is hl2 exclusive for suras?

Also because the monsters there are Demi Human you deal no damage to them even with max demi because you are only at 50% instead of 100% devil like it was on offical.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
So as a body Warrior its impossible with max lighting and good amounts of hp and max hp absorb and a good amount of block to level up in hl2.

Even with alchemy on its impossible (even tho you see it as something that only needs to be on in some cases so i assume you dont need alchemy to level here on this server because the time would be too expensive right?)

Also because the monsters there are Demi Human you deal no damage to them even with max demi because you are only at 50% instead of 100% devil like it was on offical.
Hello,

regarding this part that monsters are Demi-Human, im pretty sure all the mobs have been adjusted, as in their damage and defence to work with this bonus and a possibility of a player to get less of it than he would have devil bonus., however would be nice if some other player would express his opinion, maybe someone had more luck and better chances to survive there even if he's a warrior.

Regards,

Boy67the7

For what do you have testers?

Give them a Warrior with 80 biolog full lighting def decent alchemy (not everything perfect excelent).
A poison +6 (or even 9 but unrealistic here) with 35-40 avg no demi human.
Rest equipment mix Demihuman with lighting. (not 4 out 5 bonus items very unrealistic, so NOT Bracelet with 2k hp 15 lighting 10 demi 10 absorb)

Buff with Blessing G (Not P because maybe 5 ppl except for FLAME have 2 P`s)

Then go into a room at the end and pull a fat Bravery Cape. You will see you die before you can get 3 hits out.

Even if you give Lighting 50% more effectivness you still cant pull rooms.

I think hl2 was tested with absolut unrealistic perfect equipment and as a Sura.

There should always be a case when you have the best equipment that you can EASILY beat the map but thats not the case here.

Even Suras struggle in the rooms with commanders so how can warriors even level there.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
maybe we should see whats up with those monsters if its really bad like what you are saying (i dont think you are lying im just a bit skeptic).
But, i dont think hl2 is made with assumption that only suras will go there truth to be told. Its ok to not lure the whole room just yet dont you think? Server is still young, more and better bonuses plus equipment will be more affordable hoping so, so it should become a bit cheaper and easier to get to the point to lure the whole room there, even as a warrior.
But yeah i agree, worth to retest it anyway. Thank you.

Nikku738

You can exp with a warrior there as well but it is extremely hard , you probably need P blessing + full arrow dodge/resistance and almost perfect gear in general.

Boy67the7

You can exp with a warrior there as well but it is extremely hard , you probably need P blessing + full arrow dodge/resistance and almost perfect gear in general.
Ye i think with perfect equipment it is possible but still very hard.

Edit: But i think everybody should have the opportunity to level up in hl2 if you dont have perfect equipment. You should be able to level there with decent equip.

maybe we should see whats up with those monsters if its really bad like what you are saying (i dont think you are lying im just a bit skeptic).
But, i dont think hl2 is made with assumption that only suras will go there truth to be told. Its ok to not lure the whole room just yet dont you think? Server is still young, more and better bonuses plus equipment will be more affordable hoping so, so it should become a bit cheaper and easier to get to the point to lure the whole room there, even as a warrior.
But yeah i agree, worth to retest it anyway. Thank you.
Hm then i am maybe not very informed what you want to achieve.

I think if a map is out you should beat the map with the things that are given when the map was released. But if the server concept is to beat maps completly only when new content is out it is what it is. Not a fan of this tho.

And if i want to level up in a decent time to 90 hl2 is good if you can pull whole rooms. So my problem is that i dont understand why hl2 is even there.

Made Demon Tower useless with poison drop and you cant even level there.

We tested a bit and atm the best way to level up to 90 fast is ice golems in hl1. They are easily beatable with ice res. but it takes time.

I waited to level up my pet because i thought i could do that in hl2 fast.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Not saying that map should be conquered only when the new content comes out, but also its not the thing if you beat everything ahead of you there the 2nd day after its released. I mean, c'mon i dont think thats normal either, am i right? Its a progress...takes time and effort.

Boy67the7

Not saying that map should be conquered only when new content comes out, but also its not the thing you beat everything ahead of you there the 2nd day after its release. I mean, c'mon i dont think thats normal either, am i right? Its a progress...takes time and effort.
I mean ye thats true exception if you are prepared.

My thing is that you need the perfect equipment to maybe beat the map as a warrior. You need to waste so much on equipment that new content is comming out before you are finished.

Also it should be possible to level up in a chill way. If you need to level lets say 10 h i cant deal with almost dying every pull and living with 1 hp and dying etc. If you dont have the proper equipment yes its fine to die but if you have the full resistance and damage (well without 10 demi in weapon because thats very very rare to have with high avg) you should be able to level up in peace.

But i think after SD3 you want the leveling to be very hard.
At early stages it was impossible to pull capes there without block as a warrior.
Now its possible but still very hard.

I dont think leveling should be this frustrating if you invest enough into the equipment needed.

Toxic

It's probably the same hl2 from old wom2, i still believe after the blessing "nerf" combined with this awesome berserk nerf the team forgot that the body warrior is taking 75% less blessing spell (spoiler alert, it's barely like 35% at P) and at best 15% more damage from P berserk so that's for sure a funny experience in hl2 at red monsters

Nikku738

It's probably the same hl2 from old wom2, i still believe after the blessing "nerf" combined with this awesome berserk nerf the team forgot that the body warrior is taking 75% less blessing spell (spoiler alert, it's barely like 35% at P) and at best 15% more damage from P berserk so that's for sure a funny experience in hl2 at red monsters
Resistances are nerfed and mob damage is buffed as well

Sero

Its true that you should need good gear for Hl2 but you cant expect at this server people will get perfect gear for hl2 most of them
Will prefer lvling hl1 cause it is much more easy. Finaly give us full blessing or nerf again the monster on the server

CxGOD

I can subscribe with the above, as a sura with 80 bio P blade g2 fear 750def, 50 lightning, 40arrows 28% buffs cl1 cl2 alchemy and can't stand 3-4 groups of mobs at the end of hl2.
I'm almost 90 only by farming in red forest, but it would be nice to be able to farm their for different upgrade mats or to lvl my buff. So if you guys can have a deeper look into it would be highly appreciated.

Arikel

I have also tried leveling there (52% lightning, 25% arrow, 32% block, G1 skills as sura and buffer) and they do around 200-300dmg per normal hit, which should be ok, but they have pen and crit (which raises they damage to 1k or so). So that's the problem with res, it doesn't matter that you reduce their damage to minimum since they'll always hit you hard no matter what if you use a cape and get several ks of damage from pen every few seconds.

I only have 20% demi which makes my damage suck, at least for the red ones. So unless you have at the same time high dmg + high hp abs, or the beta armour with pen resistance, it's gonna be quite difficult yeah

Sxx

The combination of reduced resistance effect (50% resistance = 25% damage reduction), reduced buff effectiveness and increased monster damage makes this server extremely hard compared to what we are used to all these years playing metin.
These rules though apply for everyone so it's ok since this must be the vision of the server creator. Hard pvm server.
I am waiting for the release of beta maps and I expect exactly the same problem there.

Boy67the7

Ye i am only talking about the red ones in hl2 the normal one are okay even as a warrior (but still hard).

They just have to increase the effect of the ressistances i think i red smth about if you have 100% ressistance its 60% reducing dmg.

ehpoR

it is possible bro

Incendium

For what do you have testers?

Give them a Warrior with 80 biolog full lighting def decent alchemy (not everything perfect excelent).
A poison +6 (or even 9 but unrealistic here) with 35-40 avg no demi human.
Rest equipment mix Demihuman with lighting. (not 4 out 5 bonus items very unrealistic, so NOT Bracelet with 2k hp 15 lighting 10 demi 10 absorb)

Buff with Blessing G (Not P because maybe 5 ppl except for FLAME have 2 P`s)

Then go into a room at the end and pull a fat Bravery Cape. You will see you die before you can get 3 hits out.

Even if you give Lighting 50% more effectivness you still cant pull rooms.

I think hl2 was tested with absolut unrealistic perfect equipment and as a Sura.

There should always be a case when you have the best equipment that you can EASILY beat the map but thats not the case here.

Even Suras struggle in the rooms with commanders so how can warriors even level there.

Seteaou Archer Lv. 93
Setaou Commander Lv. 97
Setaou Fighter Lv. 87
Setaou Hunter Lv. 89
Setaou Leader Lv. 90
Setaou Magistrate Lv. 95
Setaou Mystic Lv. 89
Setaou Soldier Lv. 91

And you want to pull capes at ~lv. 80? At the end of the map where the strongest monsters are?

HL2 is made for 90+, when you, by then, should already have evolved the Lv66 armor, and Lv65 weapon to the next stage. Plus, every level you acquire, you get more damage and more resistance, might seem little, but it adds up. And you should still struggle to pull capes by then, because the quantity of enemies per room there is far superior that of V2, V3 etc...

Don't get me wrong mate, if a Warrior Body playing with 3 more habilities from another class (buffer) is strugling, I'm even afraid to wonder how it will be for Shamans, that have only their abilities, and Ninjas that can have buffer but 0 PvM abilities. So your suggestion, if approved, will actually benefit everybody, I support you!

But you cannot be serious, wanting to pull capes at level 80 in HL2. I think Sura and Warrior players are accustomed of having it easy all the time, when they actually struggle, they freak out. Do like the other struggeling classes, instead of pulling capes, kill 25% of the room at a time. It takes longer, but it's doable, just ask your fellow Ninjas and Shamans, it's what they've been doing since lvl 1.

Or, level where you're supposed to level at ~lv. 80 - HL1, you said it yourself, it's pretty easy there for you.

Boy67the7

Seteaou Archer Lv. 93
Setaou Commander Lv. 97
Setaou Fighter Lv. 87
Setaou Hunter Lv. 89
Setaou Leader Lv. 90
Setaou Magistrate Lv. 95
Setaou Mystic Lv. 89
Setaou Soldier Lv. 91

And you want to pull capes at ~lv. 80? At the end of the map where the strongest monsters are?

HL2 is made for 90+, when you, by then, should already have evolved the Lv66 armor, and Lv65 weapon to the next stage. Plus, every level you acquire, you get more damage and more resistance, might seem little, but it adds up. And you should still struggle to pull capes by then, because the quantity of enemies per room there is far superior that of V2, V3 etc...

Don't get me wrong mate, if a Warrior Body playing with 3 more habilities from another class (buffer) is strugling, I'm even afraid to wonder how it will be for Shamans, that have only their abilities, and Ninjas that can have buffer but 0 PvM abilities. So your suggestion, if approved, will actually benefit everybody, I support you!

But you cannot be serious, wanting to pull capes at level 80 in HL2. I think Sura and Warrior players are accustomed of having it easy all the time, when they actually struggle, they freak out. Do like the other struggeling classes, instead of pulling capes, kill 25% of the room at a time. It takes longer, but it's doable, just ask your fellow Ninjas and Shamans, it's what they've been doing since lvl 1.

Or, level where you're supposed to level at ~lv. 80 - HL1, you said it yourself, it's pretty easy there for you.
i am not lvl 80 i am more like 90 but this doesnt change anything. You get the same damage if you are 75,90 or 99.

The 66 armor upgrading and weapon doesnt help at all in hl2.