What's new

Change M1 Language Skills to make them more usefull

Zasha

In Metin 2 the language skill level is capped at M1, players can understand others but can't be understood themselves. Essentially, they can listen but can't speak. It's like two person from two different countries that can understand eachother native language but cannot use one of the two to communicate at best.
My proposition is very simple, to change those abilities in a way it's like to have a permanent language ring equipped otherwise is not even so useful to raise those skills in the first place.

EDIT: sorry i just noticed this has already been suggested. My bad.

Grimmie

In Metin 2 the language skill level is capped at M1, players can understand others but can't be understood themselves. Essentially, they can listen but can't speak. It's like two person from two different countries that can understand eachother native language but cannot use one of the two to communicate at best.
My proposition is very simple, to change those abilities in a way it's like to have a permanent language ring equipped otherwise is not even so useful to raise those skills in the first place.

EDIT: sorry i just noticed this has already been suggested. My bad.
Already suggested but it's a good point
Made my language skills M1 and it still feels useless, still have to use language rings...